PDA

View Full Version : Huntnshoot another fun place to hunt

howie1968
01-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Huntnshoot located in chester, texas is another fun place to hunt. ive managed and guided at the ranch in the past and has always been a fun place they have lots of hogs 3 different hunting areas and 15 stands spot and stalk is allowed its another great place for kids and group hunts, while i was there i used alot of the things i leanred from joe langley as far as customer service, when i hunted with him it taught me alot about guiding and managing so thanks Joe.

neilldavidson
01-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the info! I added Hunt n' Shoot tothe database which you can see here:

http://www.texashoghunter.com/listing_browse.php

If anyone else has any recommendations then please let me know and I will add them to our database. Thanks again!

justincorbell
01-28-2009, 03:46 PM
its funny that huntnshoot has come up on this website, ive actually sold quite a few "trophy" hogs that ive caught with my dogs to huntnshoot in chester, its a great place to hunt and it really is a top notch operation, i would recommend it to anyone.

howie1968
02-02-2009, 10:19 AM
it is a great place also i managed the place a couple years and still guide there on occasion my daughter works there and there are some big hogs right now!! i used the same principalsm as Joe langley when i went about things his customer service is A-1 also the smith ranch is a great place to hunt as well as buck and boar