PDA

View Full Version : Welcome My Good Friend rudderbowsarchery

aggiebowhunter
03-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Welcome Jim Boswell and Rudder Bows Archery to the board. www.rudderbows.com (http://www.rudderbows.com) He is a good friend of mine and a expert hunter. He is also a fine bowyer who makes some truely exceptional long bows. I believe I own five of them and those are the only traditional bows I shoot. This man is a wealth of knowledge and a great person to have around. Welcome againJim.

rudderbowsarchery
03-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Randy, this is a cool website. Didnt know it was here. !

neilldavidson
03-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Welcome Jim and thanks for the kind words! If you have any problems or need help figuring anything out, I am always available just give me a shout…take it easy and look forward to seeing you on TexasHogHunter.com!

Neill

rudderbowsarchery
03-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Neil, thanks for the kind welcome.
We will be on the Langley ranch in about 2 1/2 weeks from now throwing arrows at some Hogs and relaxing. On the last visit my son took a Hog with an Atlatle. AggiebowhunterIf you ask Randy he will most likely tell you we are a little nuts with our weaponry,but we do make some good kills with it. This year we will be using medieval style 125-150 pound crossbows as well as the usual longbows. I sincerly hope that does not offend anyone, its not my intent to offend, we just love to have fun. By the way those 80-90 pound hogs sure do taste good in a crockpot with seasonings. MMMM !

aggiebowhunter
03-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Your not going to offend anyone on this board. Were here to do one thing and thats kill hogs.

Your not nuts your just having fun. Weaponry is simple, do whatever blow your skirt up. If you wanna get nekkid an chase them thru the brush with a spear more power to you.

marshall
03-05-2009, 05:36 AM
Hey now,... That offends me! Because I didn't get asked to chase some hogs around nekked too. Just kiddin'. Welcome to the site! A bunch of great people here.

rudderbowsarchery
03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
Ha ha, Thats funny, Nakked Hawg Huntin, No Joke, My son is in Iraq right now and we have been emailing back and forth. We were thinking about a making a Hog Hunting video after he returns and we will be wearing suits, ties and dark sunglasses. Maybe a feather over the ole loins in a couple of scenes??? . The Hawgs wont care I think. Randy ( Aggiebowhunter) and I are planning on attempting to do some filming on this trip down there with the crossbows and bows. I think we will be learning allot. If anyone has any good advice for getting some Hog Hunting on video I am all ears and much appreciative for it too.

aggiebowhunter
03-05-2009, 08:52 AM
Justin in Iraq?

Jason
03-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the site.

a good tip for getting every thing on film " remember to put film in the camera and the camera in your hnting pack " lol all you need is agood video camera and a steady hand to film it. dont suggest you run nekked with it though you might fall into some cactus or other painfull plants lol.

once again welcome

BestCresting09
03-06-2009, 09:31 AM
I checked out your site ruddybowsarchery, cool very cool! I didn't see the old crossbows??? this is a good site, welcome

rudderbowsarchery
03-06-2009, 03:17 PM
andy, Justin is indeed in Bagdad Iraq. Thats why he is not coming to Texas in march with me. He is hunting a different kind of HOG with a different weapon. As soon as he gets home we are planning a trip down there to do some Hog Chasing. He is gonna need some RnR when he teturns stateside.

rudderbowsarchery
03-07-2009, 03:42 AM
I checked out your site ruddybowsarchery, cool very cool! I didn't see the old crossbows??? this is a good site, welcome

We will have them posted in a few weeks. We have only one step left for getting them up for sale./ We are developing the proper Bolts to use with them. Throw me an email and i can email a picture back to you off of our computer. they are really fun.If you ever want to make one let me know and I can help you

. Than go out and get a slammin BIG Hog with it.

aggiebowhunter
03-09-2009, 02:31 AM
Im ready for you to come and shoot one of these monsters weve been having running around.

drjudd
03-29-2009, 09:44 AM
I like nekkid...