PDA

View Full Version : Dog Hunting

TexasHogDogs
01-28-2009, 11:18 AM
Am glad you threw this one up was wondering if you were. You sure have a nice site hope you do well and Iwill do what Ican to help you.

TexasHogDogs

Jimhttp://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/dance.gif

justincorbell
01-28-2009, 12:06 PM
I wanted to see if anyone was interested in possibly trading hunts......or for you guys that dont hunt with dogs id be more than willing to bring anyone who wanted to go i enjoy lettin new people hunt with us and see what its like to do it with dogs .....one hell of any adrenalin rush......just let me know. thanks

nate
01-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Ijust recently got into hunting with dogs. I got a new pit last week. She is a beauty and went on her 1st hunt sat. I have another dog that is 5/8 cat and 3/8 pit x cur. His 1st hunt was sat. Twice, he went into a working bay and helped catch both times.

USHogOutfitters
01-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Hog doggen is a lot of fun. I always enjoy watching mydogs work.

justincorbell (http://www.texashoghunter.com/profile.php?user=justincorbell)if you want to trade hunts let me know I have a few places to catch hogs and I always enjoy new land to hunt.

justincorbell
02-01-2009, 09:31 AM
yeah man we can deffinentally set something up soon. i am working out of state until mid feb but as soon as i get back you can bet ur rear end that im gonna be going every day all u have to say is when. i have quite a bit of property to so it doesnt matter to me, my place or yours we can figgure it out when it comes time just let me know. Thanks

Videographer
02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
I would like to do this as an episode on our show. If anyone here can put me in with a reputable contact I would appreciate it.

justincorbell
02-02-2009, 11:22 AM
i dont know where you are coming from but i live in southeasttexas id be more than happy to bring you on a hog hunt to video.......I have been videoing the last few hunts we've been on and they have actually come really good. Also since thanksgiving of last year we have not been on a dry run........you can look at some of my pictures on my profile. Like i said we'd be more than happy to bring ya'll along. we can hunt any type of terrain, we have hardwoods, timber, swamp, rice fields.........all in all we have at least 10 places to hunt so it would be no problem for you bto come along and we'd enjoy it. let me know my name is justin corbell if u didnt catch that haha.....just let me know my number is 409-454-3460 you can reach me anytime after 5. 30 P.M. thanks

nate
02-02-2009, 11:39 AM
Videographer (http://www.texashoghunter.com/profile.php?user=Videographer) wrote...

I would like to do this as an episode on our show. If anyone here can put me in with a reputable contact I would appreciate it.

We have been going frequently on my ranch in central Tx. Ithink it would be neat to get some action on film. Sir Vival does soem filming also but we can't seem to get our schedules to agree.