PDA

View Full Version : predator hunting has gone to the hogs

Guess
03-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Todd Woodall is my neighbor now, so we got together to smoke all the hogs Michelle and I killed last Friday. Well we got the smoker fired up and going good, so we decided to go do some calling. We got to a spot I've been hunting for about 10 years maybe more and there were hogs everywhere in broad daylight, unusual for around these parts. I had never seen hogs on this place either. We drove on past to get the wind in our favor, parked and put the stalk on them. We were in position I signaled to Todd I was ready he did the same and we opened fire. My first hog dropped and Todds ran I put another round in her to make sure she was not going anywhere. I shot another and so did Todd, mine dropped and his ran again I shot at it again but think I missed, it kept going. I reloaded as I ran around a thicket and dropped another small hog. Todd's hog was hit good but it ran about 50 yards. It was quick and it was fun till the work started.

http://www.mediaxcreative.com/foxpro_photos/albums/userpics/normal_Me_and_Todd_5_hogs_3-8-09.jpg

txbhunter1
03-14-2009, 04:12 PM
Guess,

Nice picture book. Post some of your good ones on here once in awhile. Welcome to the site.

Guess
03-14-2009, 05:24 PM
thanks, glad you liked the photo's. I'l be posting for sure. Just wished I could get the photo link down correctly.

marshall
03-15-2009, 02:11 AM
Great pictures. Welcome to the campfire, pull up a log and lets hear some stories.