PDA

View Full Version : Donor Update

neilldavidson
03-19-2009, 07:22 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that Hope Knight just sent me a report ofcash donationsfor Jason's Project so far:

Received $150 3/16/09 from J&J Powerline Contractors, Inc. in Dodge City, Kansas

Received $125 3/18/09 from Julane Scheel in East Troy, Wisconsin

Received $150 3/18/09 from Leticia Lunn in Killeen, Texas

I just wanted to say thanks to everyonefor your generous donations!

Neill

Jason
03-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Great Job

usmcjc
03-19-2009, 08:25 AM
We just mailed our $$,, trying to gig a few clients to throw in a little cash,,

Corbin and Patty

txbhunter1
03-19-2009, 12:17 PM
You should be getting a few more from some of my othercontacts real soon also.

Gary

neilldavidson
03-29-2009, 08:45 AM
I just updated Jason's page with Donor & Pledge information here:

http://TexasHogHunter.com/Jason.php

Please let me know if I missed your pledge or if you would like to help out so I can update the donors list. You can call me at 214.641.8575. Thanks again for everyone's help!

Neill

txbhunter1
04-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Guys and Gals,

Through hook and crook and beating the bush lately, Ihave gotten the go ahead from an aquaintance of mine to use his 650 acres for another one of these hunts. Complete with cabin for up to 8 and stocks ponds also for fishing. He says he is overrun with hogs and has several other friends of his that he has talked to recently, that have also offered their property for us to hold another one. 4 wheelers and Kaw mules provided along with feeders and stands. He said that he will do all the cooking for us. He does not guarantee any kills but does guarantee that everyone will have a good time and not go home hungry. His property is located around Iola,Tx, USHogHunters neck of the woods. If y'all think that we would be able to do this again, lets discuss it at the first hunt or drop me a line. Iam going to go and look the property over after the first hunt and will get back to all of you then. Hopefully we will be able to work any bugs out on the first one and make any others even better. Let me know what y'all think.

Gary

usmcjc
04-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Txbhunter1, you are good ,, TShirts and now this... See you at Jason's project....

I would like to say "Thanks" from a Vet that came home safe and sound,, ie,, Me. I hope I don't cry to hard when I see these guys and or girls that gave up their bodies for this country. We have got to do this more than once,, Jason gets to come to the next one.. http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/clap.gif

Corbin

txbhunter1
04-02-2009, 02:38 AM
Maybe if things work out right, when he comes home in June, we could do it again. If not we'll just get his ass out there. Whatcha think? LOL

usmcjc
04-07-2009, 06:04 AM
My wife Patty just got Cutco Knives to donate hunitng knives for each of the 5 wounded Vets and one for Jason.
If you have never used Cutco hunting knives you will be amazed at the quality and sharpness of their knives. They are great. They also make cutlery for home use and it is outstanding. They give a lifetime warranty on their products and free lifetime sharpening. They have sharpened our knives a couple of times and they do know how to put some sharp on a knife.