PDA

View Full Version : Hog Vs. Man Vs. ATV

HogMan
01-29-2009, 01:51 AM
Some of you may have read this before. Iposted this story on another board a few years ago.

It was a nice clear weekend.The families were all there at the ranch for some fun right before Christmas. During the weekend it was decided to go hog hunting. So off to the blinds we go. Right before dark I shot this hog. My friend heard the shot so he went back to the house at dark and waited. When I showed up I told him I need some help loading the hog. He decided it would be easier to take the four wheelers down to get it.

We loaded it up with alot of effort onto the back of my friends four wheeler and he proceeded to drive out of the creek and up a large bank on the other side. (This turned out to be a very dumb move)

As he went up the side of the creek, his four wheeler started to stall, soooo he nailed it and as he got to the top it just kept going up until it flipped.

I was sitting on the other side in amazement, watching my friend flip his four wheeler over backwards. He jumped to the right as it was comming down. Now a lucky person would have it end there. But Noooooo, not him.

The four wheeler then flipped over again and landed right on him. He then crawled out from under it. The four wheeler once again rolled and landed on him again. Just like before he managed to squeeze himself out from under it.

I know, your thinking man that bites. But we are not done yet.

From all the rolling and flipping the hog became untied and fell off the back of the four wheeler and you guessed it, it landed on him.

I never laughed to hard in my life. I went over to him, put him on the back of my four wheeler.When then made it to the truck and I took him to the Llano Memorial Hospital. He was ok, just pulled a few muscles and bruised his shoulder really bad.

So I think there somethings we can learn from this. I dont think he will strap a hog to the back of his four wheeler and drive up a steep incline again.

drysmoke
05-22-2009, 09:34 PM
Wish I would have seen that one

Would have been great if you had a camera going

Javelina1
06-03-2009, 06:56 AM
That was funny but I'm glad your friend wasn't hurt too bad except his ego I guess. So how big was this hog anyway?

txsteele
10-23-2009, 08:14 AM
LDP's??????