PDA

View Full Version : crap for a day

fivepointohno
04-04-2009, 02:38 PM
sometimes it just aint ment to be. Thats how today was last night it started when i was fishing and droped my phone in the water got it out and still worked but now it wont charge so made plans to turkey hunt this morning and the phone died last night so the alarm never went off so i dont wake up till 7:30 so that hunt was shot so tonight i regroup and get out there this afternoon and as im going to my stand i see a jake so i freeze and look to see if i could make it to my stand with out getting made and guess what i see some guy is in my stand calling this jake inso i look back at the bird and he saw me and ran off so it lookslikei was not suppose to get my first bird today

SirVival
04-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Sometimes it just sems like it ain't meant to be.

BTW: Why would 'some guy' be in YOUR stand? Folks around here end up in very white room with a bunch of get well cards around them if any one catches them in their stand....

txbhunter1
04-05-2009, 03:46 AM
No kidding.......Sitting inmystand=a nights stay at the local medical establishment. LOL

fivepointohno
04-06-2009, 01:47 AM
because on ft hood once you set a stand if its permant its considerd property of hood and anybody can sit in it. There was fresh corn on the ground and the stand had been there for a couple weeks that guy just has no class and i should of took care of him but this story gets better i go back sun mornig and start calling after about an hour i know somthing wrong because i had this bird coming after opening calls for the last 3 days so i start walking around my stand a about 10 feet in front the is a little ditch and theres a pool of blood and feathers so i load up in the truck and decide im done turkey hunting lol and i got these "free" (my dad taught me real young nothing is free) tickets to the drag strip in ennis i drive out there 2.5 hours and meet my dad he drove from galveston and the track is shut down do to high winds so since we were alreadyt that far we loaded back up and went to whatch the nascer race so "free" tickets became $250 dollars worth of tickets and jeff gordon won just to make the weekend that much better i swear if i had any luck it be none at all

txbhunter1
04-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Anybody but Gordon and the weekend would not have been a total loss huh? LOL

fivepointohno
04-07-2009, 06:05 AM
lol ya but im looking to this weekends hunt with joe and everybody else thats coming out

txbhunter1
04-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Man, Isure wish it was not Easter weekend. I'd be there with y'all.