PDA

View Full Version : MIke Barnett's Chicken Spagetti

txbhunter1
04-20-2009, 10:30 AM
He won't give it up. LOL Nor the breakfast caserole. Just kidding Mike.......

aggiebowhunter
04-20-2009, 10:32 AM
He gave it up to me :D

Maybe not the recipe but he filled me full of it, which can be a chore, Ima big ol feller.

Keechi
04-20-2009, 11:33 AM
I will post tomorrow

txbhunter1
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure how many bowls of it Ihad, but Iknew it was not enough. It was gone within an hr or so. 2 big 'ol pans of it. Amazing food...............

rebjr
04-21-2009, 01:43 PM
The food was great. Looking forward to the chicken sphagetti recipe. It was awesome.

Keechi
04-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Chicken Spaghetti –keechi creek style 2 –family packs chicken leg quarters 3- Lbs spaghetti or angel hair or fettuccine 2-lbs Velveeta 6- Stalks celery Chopped 2-sticks BUTTER 2- -onions chopped 2 Green or Red Bell peppers 1 –can cream of celery soup 1 -can cream of chicken soup 1- Small can black olive chopped fine 1- Small jar red pimentos chopped fine 1- Small can chopped green chilies 1-large can rotel tomatoes or picante sauce 1 lbs shredded cheddar cheese 1.Remove skin on chicken quarters and remove excess fat 2.Boil chicken until very tender-keep the water, then debone-set aside to cool 3. Prepare Spaghetti aldente in the water you boiled chicken in and set to the side to cool 4. Saute celery, onion and bellpeper in butter till cooked 5. Mix soups, rotels, chilies, olives, pimentos to onion, celery and bell pepper mixture and cook for 3 to 5 mins. (You want it for the Velveeta cheese to melt quickly) 6. Add Velveeta cheese in small chunks and stir (it will scorch very easily so watch it) 7. Grease an aluminum pan and Mix Spaghetti and chicken together 8. Mix cheese sauce mixture into chicken spaghetti mixture 9. Top with shredded cheddar cheese 10. Cook at 275 degrees for about 45 min covered, uncover and cook 15 mins Sometimes I make 2 batches and freeze one of them

Jimmie
04-22-2009, 08:26 AM
If this is the recipe. Damm, i'm getting hungry...

usmcjc
04-22-2009, 09:52 AM
His chicken spaghetti is great,, a close 2nd is the breakfast eggs what-ca-ma-call it,,the one he puts dried mustard in the eggs,,, has cheese, bread, meat and some sort of secret sauce ..
Keechi--- give us that reciept also ,,

The man can cook,,

txbhunter1
04-22-2009, 02:19 PM
For any of y'all that did not make "Jason's Project" this last weekend, Mr Mike can cook. He has some of the absolute best tasting food, bar none. It would almost makeyou slap your g-ma. Try his recipes and you will see what we are talking about. But you MUSTNOTFORGET the CIGAR when making it. It adds the secret flavor. LOL Just kidding Mike.