PDA

View Full Version : Because I'm a computer idiot...

Sab
05-15-2009, 01:37 AM
Whenever I log onto the site I see on the home page the "click here to enter a nite vision hunt" banner. However when I click on it I'm not getting to the enter page, I'm getting a page with posts from one of the members but I'm not seeing where to enter. Can anyone tell me where to enter this hunt. Thanks

Sab

Gigem
05-15-2009, 01:57 AM
Sab,

The link should take you to a "Create Your Account" page since The Night Vision hunt is part of the May membership drive.... ie. it's open to new members only. Since the winner can "bring a buddy", the best way for an existing member to get in on the hunt is to refer as many new members to the site as possible.....the more of your buddies that join, the better your chances are!

Even though you're an existing member, the link should still work ....I just tried it and it worked for me. You might try shutting down your browser and re-booting your computer.

neilldavidson
05-15-2009, 02:47 AM
Sab - one thing to add to Gigem's point: when you're NOT logged into the site, you will see the sign up page for the night vision hunt. However, if you are logged into the site then you will see that page you referred to in your post. But like Gigem said, it's only for new members this month but if you get several of your buddies to sign up then you have a much better chance of going with a buddy. Thanks for your question!

Gigem
05-15-2009, 03:14 AM
Interesting.....I get the "Create your Account" screen...., regardless of whether I'm logged in or not.

Sab
05-15-2009, 05:02 AM
K cool, thanks again for the help guys.

Sab

txbhunter1
05-15-2009, 05:31 AM
Iget the same as Clark does also.