PDA

View Full Version : Langley Ranch - Centerville, Texas

johnknight
01-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I likedthe Langley Ranch in Centerville, Texas. Joe and Randy are two good people who helped me and my Dad track down some big hogs! Thir website is:

http://texaswildhoghunting.com

howie1968
01-22-2009, 09:08 AM
i agree ive been there a couple times and had a blast, joe helped my daughter overcome her fear of hogs and she has currently taken over 20 with a bow since her first rifle kill at age 9

nate
01-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Ihave never been and Ilive less than 30 miutes from him.

RickOD
01-27-2009, 07:50 AM
how much does it cost to hunt there kill fee's ecthttp://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/question.gif

howie1968
01-28-2009, 01:19 AM
if i rember it is 150 per day for a hog up to 100 anything over that is 1.00 a lb up to a maximum of 350 Joe says no hog is worth over 250. but what makes this hunt worth while is the effor that is put into the hunt especially if there is a youngeter or first timer involved. Joe offers varmits at no charge fishing at no charge he may take ya to run traps or show ya some aligator trails he offers a nights stay and guests are 25 per night. he will skin them at i believe 35 a hog most people are doing it for more. what makes the hunt so good is the effort. and the friendly hospitality

countryboy
01-28-2009, 05:00 AM
Last October was my first time to be out at Langley Ranch. Joe and Randy are the greatest. I shot my first pig with them. That same weekend I play Doctor on Randys finger, he sliced it open on one of the pigs we had shot. Joe took us out every night for a little vermant hunting. I will be returning twice this year, once in May and again in October. If your looking for a affortable hunt go to Langley Ranch!!!

Videographer
02-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I'm always looking for another place to film our show at!

countryboy
05-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Just got back from another trip to Langley Ranch. This time there was five of us huntin. Joe promised me a hog that I counld mount, he lived up to his promises. I shot a 222lbs. hog. Amazing hog he was black with white whiskers. I have already dropped him off to be mounted. My future father in-law shot a 270 lbs. pig. We saw hogs every time we to the field. Everyone left with a pig. I have already started bookin my trips for 2010, there filling up quik so book your soon!!!!!

BustedAssRanch
05-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Sweet...Congrats!!

2joe
05-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Joe and them run a nice hog hunting facility over there.

aggiebowhunter
05-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Just got back from another trip to Langley Ranch. This time there was five of us huntin. Joe promised me a hog that I counld mount, he lived up to his promises. I shot a 222lbs. hog. Amazing hog he was black with white whiskers. I have already dropped him off to be mounted. My future father in-law shot a 270 lbs. pig. We saw hogs every time we to the field. Everyone left with a pig. I have already started bookin my trips for 2010, there filling up quik so book your soon!!!!!

You failed to mention your trusty expert guide. http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/mrgreen.gif Im glad yall had a good weekend.

countryboy
05-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Sorry Randy, How could I forget Langley Ranch has three of the best guides. They never failed to put me on some hogs. The first night we went out Randy put me behind a pallet, I asked him, "you sure about this", He told me I was sure to see pigs. Sure enough, I saw about twenty pigs that night. Thanks again Randy!!!!

fatman
01-31-2010, 06:28 AM
We just booked a hog hunt with langley ranch for Apr 19,20, a monday & tueday, there are booked up to June

Hogdude1234
02-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I have heard lots of great things about the Langley Ranch. I hope to do some hog hunting there some day...Maybe we could get a THH members hunt set up there for the spring or summer.

aggiebowhunter
02-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Weekends we stay booked up about a year in advance and right now you can get some weekdays late spring and summer.