PDA

View Full Version : Featured Video Information...interesting!!!

Hogdude1234
06-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey guys....as I was watching the featured video again I was thinking about all the forum topics and remembered something about this hunt with my Dad. Ya'll see how those sows stopped and turned around before they got to the feeders? Well we stuck a couple small feeder lights under the feeder to try them out that night. I thought that was kinda cool to see those pigs first reaction to those lights....the lights were not red though....they were white!!!!! Just thought ya'll might find this interesting. Thanks for watching!!!!

Shane (Hogdude1234)

Hogdude1234
06-03-2009, 07:31 AM
whack 'em and stack 'em

CODY
06-03-2009, 08:08 AM
that's good to know, they did turn and go away from the feeder huh. Shane what kind of lights did you put up? Are they like the ones I use?

Hogdude1234
06-03-2009, 11:00 AM
Hey Man...they are not the tent lights...or the landscaping one's....they are little round ones with 3 LED's in them....push the lens and they turn on. Home Depot or walmart....they have a peel and stick back on them. I wanna say they say the word Dot on them or something. They seemed to be fairly bright being white...I have not colored the lenses to see how they work red or green yet...I gave them to my Dad that day.