PDA

View Full Version : Blue and Miss Piggy are back

USHogOutfitters
06-10-2009, 03:17 AM
Well it has been a long time coming but Blue has finally healed from his torn ACL and Miss Piggy has had 2 litters in the last year so needless to say they are both out of shape. We tookBlue and Miss Piggy out last night mainly to start getting them back into shape for the summerbut when we got over the hill I could see a giant boar just standing out in the open about 600 yards out. I hadnt realized that the grass was 3 feet tall and that there where 20 or so hogs in the grass when Blue took off and bayed this nice sow out of the group. They rolled right back out and had another bay within 50 yards. I had a few friends from around Texas that joined us last night and I will tell you what it was a blast. Short and sweet and came home with bacon.

http://texashoghunter.com/oldatt/blue.jpg

DirtyMike
06-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Guess it is like riding a bike for dogs. I bet they enjoyed getting back out. Sure are some pretty pups.

txbhunter1
06-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Awsome dogs that know how to work the hogs.

USHogOutfitters
06-14-2009, 10:48 AM
Blue did great this weekend and so far no sign of the acl bothering him. Piggy boy she is out of shape she was huffing and puffing but like always found hogs and hunted hard. It will be great in a few months when shes 100%.

BustedAssRanch
06-14-2009, 11:25 AM
You sure that was her? Might have been me.....