PDA

View Full Version : Who has had enough hearing about Wacko Jacko?

Keechi
06-29-2009, 03:28 AM
I don't to sound like a redneck,but I have heard enough on this guy.Every channel you turn on is about him except the history and outdoor channels.

Hogdude1234
06-29-2009, 03:54 AM
I don't to sound like a redneck,but I have heard enough on this guy.Every channel you turn on is about him except the history and outdoor channels.

Yeah, we need someone to kill a 3000 pound pig....that would get the media headed in the right direction!!!! LMAO!!!!

Shane Ladewig

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Rsatt
06-29-2009, 04:35 AM
Knew it would be this way. I got away from it last nite by watching the Yankees beat the Mets.

I'm ready to get in the woods.:)

DirtyMike
06-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Knew it would be this way. I got away from it last nite by watching the Yankees beat the Mets.

I'm ready to get in the woods.:)

Hopefully with out dueling banjos.http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/naughty.gif

and jesus juice

aggiebowhunter
06-29-2009, 05:17 AM
I celebrated his death by dancing around in spiderman underwear and drinking some boones farm wine.

Death of Ed McMahon made me sad, Farrah Fawcett made me even sadder, MJ lifted me up a little bit, but I just cant take the loss of Billy Mays. I dont know where to turn

Hogdude1234
06-29-2009, 05:30 AM
In honor of MJ, I am going to wear only one work glove this week!!!! And grab my crotch a bunch!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

Gigem
06-30-2009, 03:26 AM
Like Gallagher said...Don't know what to think about a kid that runs around wearing one white glove and singing "Beat It".

Shane....practice your moon walk....that would make an interesting video for you.....LOL....maybe Randy could co-star !

Bigreddwon
06-30-2009, 04:33 AM
That guy should've died in jail a decade ago, makes my flesh crawl he wasnt behind bars

rusa7476
06-30-2009, 05:05 AM
In honor of MJ, I am going to wear only one work glove this week!!!! And grab my crotch a bunch!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

hey hogduded,

isn't that a reg sat night for you????

lmao

dougepooo
06-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Tired of hearing about Michael Jackson who owed over $400 Million when he died? Here is a man who hardly got any Media attention at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huey Pilot, a great story

Ed Freeman

You’re an 19 year old kid. You’re critically wounded, and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray,Vietnam . Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8–1, and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the Medi-Vac helicopters to stop coming in.

You’re lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you’re not getting out. Your family is half way around the world—12,000 miles away—and you’ll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn't seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He’s not Medi-Vac, so it’s not his job, but he’s flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He’s coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire, to the doctors and nurses.

And, he kept coming back…13 more times…and took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient, Ed Freeman, died Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 at the age of 80, in Boise, ID…May God rest his soul.

Medal of Honor Winner

Ed Freeman!

Since the Media didn't give him the coverage he deserves send this to ever red blooded American you know.

THANKS AGAIN ED FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR OUR COUNTRY.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

BestCresting09
06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Breath a sigh of relief! All of the worlds children are a lil bit safer now!!! MJ got kicked out of the boyscouts a few years back.................He was going thru 2 packs a day.

Whats the hardest thing to get out of a little boys underwear?.......................MJ makeup!!!!

I to am sick of hearing about him, don't hear that much about Farah of Billy Maze on the tube

txbhunter1
07-01-2009, 01:30 AM
It will soon trun from Wacko Jacko to Wacko Joseph, his father. Then onto the fight for his kids and his estate, to which is 300 million short of what he is in debt for. Who cares....................enough already.

Sab
07-01-2009, 02:48 PM
When Farah Fawcett died since she was one of the original angels god gave her one wish, she wished for all the worlds children to be safe....so god killed Michael Jackson.

Dam sad for Billy Mays and jis family as well.. He once said the reason he was such a sucessful pitch man was because he didn't just pitch anything but he sold products that work. Long Live mighty putty !

txbhunter1
07-07-2009, 03:12 PM
If any of y'all hear several claps of thunder tonight, don't worry, it's just Elvis wooping Michael's ass for doing his daughter. http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/whistle.gif

Hogdude1234
07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
If any of y'all hear several claps of thunder tonight, don't worry, it's just Elvis wooping Michael's ass for doing his daughter. http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/whistle.gif

That's some funny sh*t man!!!!

Shane Ladewig

>>-------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

rusa7476
07-07-2009, 06:20 PM
thats funny

good one Gary