PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

USHogOutfitters
07-02-2009, 03:04 AM
Heres a messed up event. Finally this last year a lady that owns a peice of land next to one of our clients place called and asked us to help her. This is only funny when you relize what she has done in the past. First she is an extreem animal rights person. she bought a ton of corn every week to keep the hogs inside of her property and away from hunters. She did this for several years threatening that she would shoot anyone or any dog that came onto her property. I thought this was funny since she was supposed to be an animal rights person. Well to make a long story short the hogs finally broke into her fenced in yard ate her garden and plowed everything and then she decided to call me for help. Well the farmers we work for hired a young group of kids with dogs to assist when I can not make it down there. 115 miles away is hard to make every night so I didnt mind at all for the help. The idiots left my clients land and caught 6 hogs on her property while they were trespassing. She called the law and had all 6 arrested. But now she has called me threatening me that I am no longer allowed on her property. This lady is a multy millionare her house is a castle in the deep woods. She also told me that since all of us hog hunters are poachers that she is now dedicating her time and moneyto stopping us.

It just really sucks that people can mess a good thing up for everyone. and it is not like my clients property is small it is over 32,000 acres of corn milo and river bottom so I just dont get it.

txbhunter1
07-02-2009, 03:14 AM
I'm assuming this is the one you told us about when we were down there? Let me get this right, she called for help since the hogs tore her shit up and then when the kids got the hogs, she called the law and had them arrested and now you can't go out there anymore eihter? Can you say senile? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She ought to be locked up and let loose with some of those hogs.LOL

USHogOutfitters
07-02-2009, 04:53 AM
no thats not it... The guys that where caught on her property where tresspassing or poaching. They were allowed to hunt her neighbors property not hers. they messed it up good for me.

Hogdude1234
07-02-2009, 06:06 AM
She will be calling you when the hogs root up the flowers again!!!!!

Shane Ladewig

>>------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

txbhunter1
07-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Sorry Joe, my bad. Imisunderstood. That is too bad for now that they messed it up for ya.

rusa7476
07-02-2009, 08:48 AM
wel the way their running hogdudes right it wont be long.....

SouthTexasPighunter
07-02-2009, 08:51 AM
Hey Joe I'm sorry to hear about that screwed up situation but eventually that lady will get hers in the end be it by destruction of her property or by loss of money some where or by both. I know you said she's rich but hey rich people hate to lose money probably worse than other folks do. In the end I think you will probably get a call from her asking for your help just watch and see it may not be today or tommorrow but some day. As for doin what you do you just keep at it your obviously good at it and your helping good folks out in hunting the way you do. Hell I wish I had the pack of dogs I had before I went into the Marines because Id be out there huntin too. Right now all I got is a Black mouth Catahoula cross that I want for breeding once I get the rest of my land cleared and my kennels built. Your doin good Bud you just keep on keepn on.

STP

Jimmie
07-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Hey Joe, knowing me; i probably obtain the names of these individuals ( i hate poachers) and if they live in the proximity and if they don't;

i would make it known that they r poachers not hunters.

I'm sorry they mested up your thing there.

Don't worry, w/i time she will realize that she will need your assistance one day soon....