PDA

View Full Version : Exotic hunts in Iola, Texas

USHogOutfitters
07-09-2009, 01:03 AM
Ijust postedUS Hog Outfittersnew prices for exotics at http://www.ushogoutfitters.com/highfencehunts.htm. If you want to take multiple animals I can offer a package deal. We will also have black bucks in a couple of months. We are currently building another 200 acre high fence and it should be done in 3 weeks.

SouthTexasPighunter
07-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Joe do you normally keep elk cows or do you have to get them per demand, I want to go for a Elk cow hunt for the meat but it will not until the fall when it cools abit and after I empty my freezers some. Any advice or help is appreciated.

STP

USHogOutfitters
07-12-2009, 08:13 AM
I do have several cows and 1 bull at the moment but If I do not have what you are looking for I can have it with in 1 to 2 weeks. It takes a few weeks for the animal to adjust before hunting so if you give me 4 to 6 weeks prior notice I will get you what you are looking for.

SouthTexasPighunter
07-12-2009, 04:22 PM
Thanks Joe I understand completely. I will let you know when I am ready to hunt and will get the deposits and such squared away. Like I said though it will be in the fall when every thing cools off when I want to hunt. Thanks for the reply.

STP

USHogOutfitters
07-13-2009, 03:25 PM
I hear you on that one it has been hot latley. I really enjoy hunting in 30 degree temps. All the running I do chasing them hogs I feel the mst compfortable when hunting in 30 degrees or less. Thats when I have the most fun even if its only 2 days a year around here...LOL

SouthTexasPighunter
07-14-2009, 09:35 AM
LOL, Yeah we dont get many days like that around here either. I like the cooler temps also because you can always add clothes but when its hot thats it you can only take off so mutch.

STP