PDA

View Full Version : The good the bad and the ugly

dougepooo
07-27-2009, 07:29 AM
How about a thread where we all state what products we like and recomend and those we definitly do not. For example, I recomend the on time brand feeders and the hawg light sniper light. I however have nothing good to say about any of the scent attracting products.http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/salut.gif

Gonehuntin68
07-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Good Idea

I recomend Thermacell, It gets the job done on skeeters. Don't waste your money on Gerber blood tracking light, it is absolutely worthless.

dougepooo
07-27-2009, 10:09 AM
i agree completely with both of those!

Hogdude1234
07-27-2009, 11:34 AM
I think Lumenoks are crap. Easton Tracer nocks are the way to go. And Mathews bows are best!!! LMAO!!!!

Great idea Dougepooo!!!

Shane Ladewig

>>---------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

txbhunter1
07-28-2009, 01:45 AM
Cuddeback GameCam'sare thecamera's for me. Easy to set up, great pic's. If you can set an alarm clock, you can set a Cuddeback. CX Maxima Hunter arrows. Built in weight forward for that extra thump you need to get through that hog along with Doug's Sniper light, Shane's Tracer nocks and Drysmoke's Steelforce "Phat Head" broadheads. "Deadly combinations". Iuse Magnum feeders. Ihave used the Day and Night,Moultrie and American Hunter feeders and have had nothing but problems with all of them. Stay away from any that have a photocell to make them run.

Gonehuntin68
07-28-2009, 03:08 AM
I just got a Blob target about a week ago and it can soak up the broadheads. I have shot it over 200 times with broadheads there is almost no damage. If I hadn't painted it black you probably couldn't even tell were I had hit it.

I have shot 2,3 and 4 blade broadheads into it and expandables. The only bad thing about it is getting one because a guy back east delivers them himself and you have to wait for him to get enough orders to come. Here is a pic of mine. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FfQpv-he09Y/Sm8DkaiONXI/AAAAAAAAAsM/nqTI7gk-5I0/s400/blob2+(Medium).JPG