PDA

View Full Version : Axis doe hunt or Exotic hunt

SouthTexasPighunter
08-23-2009, 09:46 AM
I know its kinda late but would anyone be interested in joining me on a Axis doe hunt or Exotic hunt? I have booked my hunt with www.keithjohnsoutdoors.com (http://www.keithjohnsoutdoors.com) out of Floresville Texas. The rates are pretty good and all that I have read up and checked into have had nothing but positive reviews on him. He has only been in operation since 2007 so his ranch has not been too overhunted yet. The hunt is set up for October 2nd thru the 4th which is the first weekend in October and he has 4 spots left so if you are interested please let me know. Depending on how many of yall want to come I can do your camp cooking if you would like all we would have to do is pitch in for communal groceries. Anyhow just check out the website and let me know what yall think.

Thanks for looking

STP

Cuz
08-23-2009, 10:23 AM
I may be interested in a axis doe hunt for the wife and i. How much we talkin about for something like that? Of coarse we do our part for food?

SouthTexasPighunter
08-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Cuz On his web site he has posted 250 for 1 axis doe and 2 hogs. I am sending in my deposit on Weds of this week.