PDA

View Full Version : Hogdude1234's latest hunt vid...8-27-09

Hogdude1234
08-29-2009, 05:17 PM
<embed height="344" width="425" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qUWBx1XYwgs%26hl=en%26fs=1%26rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

txbhunter1
08-30-2009, 12:24 AM
Tough breaks brother, but that "IS"why they call it hunting and not killing.

bigisland1hoghunter
08-30-2009, 06:02 AM
thats why they call it hunting and not catching but that second shot what type of arrows are you shooting but i shoot a pig just the other day and could not find it cause it was a little hight and back the blood was good until about 20yards and it stoped

Hogdude1234
08-30-2009, 06:31 AM
I was using a Muzzy 4-blade 100 gr. broad head on this particular hunt.

Shane Ladewig

>>------------------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

Gonehuntin68
08-30-2009, 09:26 AM
It's the sad truth when you hunt pigs enough your bound to have a day like this. Then you throw in hunting at night and trying to film yourself and it's even tougher. Shane, you do a awesome job on your video's and I know your chompin at the bit to get back out there and redeem yourself, I know you will. Thanks for taking the time to video and share with us.

Hogdude1234
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
It's the sad truth when you hunt pigs enough your bound to have a day like this. Then you throw in hunting at night and trying to film yourself and it's even tougher. Shane, you do a awesome job on your video's and I know your chompin at the bit to get back out there and redeem yourself, I know you will. Thanks for taking the time to video and share with us.

10-4 on the truth!!!! Thanks for the awesome words of encouragement, I appreciate it very much. I does get a bit frustrating when I put all of the time and effort into what I do and I do not seal the deal. I just try to take the positives and learn from my mistakes. But it is hunting, and I love it. I know there is one less pig out there that did not belong here in the first place. I will take that everytime if I have to. Finding the pig, getting the recovery on film, and filling my freezer is the icing on the cake!!! I will continue to do my thing. And knowing there are guys like youout here that appreciate the hard work, makes it a blast either way!!! Thanks again for the great comment on my hunt!!! Good luck hunting to you my Friend!!! http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/salut.gif

Shane Ladewig

&gt;&gt;---------------------------------------&gt;

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

SirVival
11-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Too True!!! I have spent many a trip driving back homeponering just what the heck I did wrong. SOmetimes I figure it out. Sometimes I don't. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.....

HCHogHunter
11-15-2009, 04:07 AM
would hate to add up all the hours spent, that would really take away from hunting the porkers, but when they do show up and everything goes right, every single hour/ sweat spent is Null and void!!!!!!! http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/clap.gifExcellent video hogdude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaredG
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Tough Break Brotha