PDA

View Full Version : Keith Johns Outdoors!!!!

stuntriderant
09-25-2009, 07:57 PM
Tons of hogs and plenty of exotics for cheap!!! Keith is a great friend of mine and he makes the hunt a very relaxing but exciting trip!!! http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/arrow.gifBowhunting only.....http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/thumleft.gif

USHogOutfitters
09-26-2009, 01:48 AM
wheres are they at?

txbhunter1
09-26-2009, 07:02 AM
It's south of S.A. about 40 miles Joe. Real good prices on exotics. I think he had doe hunts for 250.

BustedAssRanch
09-26-2009, 05:54 PM
Put a listing up about him...

SouthTexasPighunter
09-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Im going up to hunt with him this coming weekend nothin major just an Axis doe and hog hunt to feel everything out then maybe an exotic hunt later on in the coming months.

STP

stuntriderant
09-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Tell Keith Anthony says hey. He's a really great guy and any will not regret huntin with him. You will be covered up in pigs!! Sit in the tripod by the 4 way crossing or the culdesac blind and its on!! I've seen some monster exotics there also. If he likes ya or has time he may take ya bowfishin at Braunig. Lots of tilapia! Have fun and post up some pics!!

SouthTexasPighunter
09-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Will do. Hopefully the rain will stay off long enough for me to get a shot or two in. Yea I know about the Tilapia at Braunig and Calaveras I go there as much as I can during the summer with my son and my buddy(I am only 25 mins from there) there are also lots of big redfish in Calaveras to. I will try and take some pics this weekend but all I have is a camera phone my big camera crapped out on me and I havent replaced it yet.

STP

Gonehuntin68
09-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Will do. Hopefully the rain will stay off long enough for me to get a shot or two in. Yea I know about the Tilapia at Braunig and Calaveras I go there as much as I can during the summer with my son and my buddy(I am only 25 mins from there) there are also lots of big redfish in Calaveras to. I will try and take some pics this weekend but all I have is a camera phone my big camera crapped out on me and I havent replaced it yet.

STP

What time do think you will get there on Friday? I'm going to be there for a little bit on Friday.

SouthTexasPighunter
09-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Im supposed to meet Keith at noon in Cambelton then on to the ranchafter we meet up then I will be there till Sunday around noon. Providing nothing else happens( my son just so happened to twist his ankle at football practice last night so we spent the evening in the E.R. room) but you know that kinda stuff goes hand in hand with a seven year old playing his first year of football. Hopefully you will still be there and we can meet and have some lunch or a cup of coffee or a cold one. Hows that sound to you?

STP

stuntriderant
09-30-2009, 06:49 PM
I may be there if Drenalin picks up his buffalo from James. Were gonna try to go bowfishin.

SouthTexasPighunter
10-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Cool you killem and I will cook em LOL that is if you want to spend some time around the camp fire. Just let me know and I will take my stuff this weekend. By the way where are you from?

Gonehuntin68
10-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Im supposed to meet Keith at noon in Cambelton then on to the ranchafter we meet up then I will be there till Sunday around noon. Providing nothing else happens( my son just so happened to twist his ankle at football practice last night so we spent the evening in the E.R. room) but you know that kinda stuff goes hand in hand with a seven year old playing his first year of football. Hopefully you will still be there and we can meet and have some lunch or a cup of coffee or a cold one. Hows that sound to you?

STP

I will probably take off when Keith goes to meet you. I would stay but I have a lot of work to do and I have to hunt Saturday Morning.http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/dance.gifGood luck

SouthTexasPighunter
10-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Ok no worries good luck on your morning hunt on Saturday, getcha a bigun.

STP

txsteele
10-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Any Luck???? LDP's??

WyoHunter
11-21-2009, 04:16 PM
I'll be there in mid Jan. for an exotic hunt.

SouthTexasPighunter
03-26-2010, 12:07 PM
Just a late(real late) follow up had a real good hunt saw tons of game could of taken rams goats Fallow Young Axis bucks and some Aoudad at 6 yards. But my Axis doe and hogs were just a bit out of my range with Traditional Gear but hey I had a great time, I will be going back, this time for Exotic bucks. I even heard the Red Deer fighting just behind me in a thicket man it soundesd like 38 special rounds goin off with all the poppin the horns were maken. I was definately not diasappointed. Great Place to hunt.

STP

Gonehuntin68
03-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Im headed back in Mid April and I going for something with Bone or maybe a Axis doe.