PDA

View Full Version : Maybe you've seen this one

herefishy
02-09-2009, 06:48 AM
A buddy sent this to me, "You say you don't need a tree stand?".

http://www.ifishrockport.net/images/HOGS/Charging_Boar1.wmv

Enjoy,

Mark

kingrabbit
02-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Holy crap that dude shooting the pistol had the other guy right in the way.. Some crazy stuff....

CODY
02-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I'd be mad if I was that guy in the line of fire. Somebody could of got killed. You gota know what is beyond your target or you don't shot.

herefishy
02-09-2009, 10:39 AM
I don't really know what to think.

I think the fellers were climbing up the hill, and the first guy that saw the boar (in the gray sweatshirt) had his gun on safety and delayed his shot when he first saw the boar - otherwise the hunt would've ended there.

It seems to me the boar was going after the sweatshirt.

If you look carefully at the head positioning of the pistol shooter as he operated thefirearm- I don't think that he was particularly negligent. He seemed in control, and I think demonstrated some skill... look carefully.

The guys were in danger of getting slashed. It wasn't a moment to be proud of, I'm certain, but I am not entirely of the opinion that the fellows were venturing out of the realm of their experience or capabilties.... but perhaps a little unprepared at the wrong place, at the exact right time.

I dunno.

On one hand it is disturbing.... but on the other hand no one (appeared) to get hurt... other than some pride.

Regards,

Mark