PDA

View Full Version : For All You Aggies Out There

txbhunter1
10-14-2009, 02:55 PM
The aspiring student psychiatrists from various colleges were attending their first class on emotional extremes.' Just to establish some parameters, 'said the professor, to the student from the University of Houston, 'What is the opposite of joy?'

'Sadness', replied the student.

'And the opposite of depression?' the professor asked of the young lady from Rice.

'Elation', said she.

'And you sir', he said to the young man from Texas A&M. 'How about the opposite of woe?'

The Aggie replied, 'Sir, I believe that would be giddy-up.' http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/lol.gif

Gigem
10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
HaHa.......not bad!

A lot of folks ask me "Why Texas A&M"?.......Because I placed out of t.u. !

USHogOutfitters
10-15-2009, 05:58 AM
Just remeber you cant spell STUPID without T U

aggiebowhunter
10-15-2009, 08:38 AM
There was once a couple of aggies who had learned how to turn milkweeds into milk. So one day they went driving thru the country until they came across a field full of milkweed. They saw a farmhouse near the field and went an knocked on the door. Farmer came out and the ags told him how they get milk from milkweeds. Farmer laughed at them and said take all the milkweeds you want. That was the dumbest thing this farmer had ever heard.

Wasnt long the aggies came back with buckets full of milk. Farmer was a bit shocked by what they had done. A few days later the aggies came back and asked the farmer again if he would mind letting them have some milkweeds to make milk again. Sure enough the aggies came back with buckets upon buckets of milk. The farmer was once again amazed.

A few weeks later the aggies show up again at the farmers doorstep. Aggie said Mr. Farmer we noticed that you have some pussywillows growing down by that creek over there. Farmer said let me get my coat and come help you boys.

squirt
10-15-2009, 09:12 AM
HOOK 'EM HORNS.......LONGHORNS FOR LIFE (or is it book em horns)?

Hogdude1234
10-15-2009, 10:14 AM
GO FROGS!!!!!!

Shane Ladewig

>>--------------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

cabledad
10-20-2009, 03:30 PM
You can't call um Aggies any more you have to call them Agro American Citizens or soil brothers.