PDA

View Full Version : Mathews Z7

Gonehuntin68
11-21-2009, 01:52 PM
I was just curious if anyone has shot or bought the New Mathews Z7 bow and what you thought about it. I going to wait until the new Bowtech Destroyer comes out before I go shootthe Z7 because I know if Ishoot it,I will buy one and I think the Destroyer might be a better bow but time will tell.

txbhunter1
11-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Iwatched the show where Dave Watson was talking with Mathews guysand were showing the new bows coming out. It looks to be a very nice bow. Ihave read some of the reviews also and it seems to be one of the best yet for them. Just have to get past the sticker shock though. LOL

BustedAssRanch
02-14-2010, 06:28 PM
They sent us a few to shoot...all I can say is SWEET!!!!! :)

Hogdude1234
02-15-2010, 12:52 AM
Mathews Bows are always good.

dougepooo
02-15-2010, 04:22 AM
Mathews bows are sweet but expensive as hell.

No matter what bow you get it isn't complete untill you put a hog light on it, then it's really sweeeeet!

Hogdude1234
02-15-2010, 07:46 AM
10-4 on that Doug!!! I am pretty sure Mathews bows have the highest resale value though. I got one cause I felt it shot the best out of all the ones I shot when shopping for new bow.

Lukeclayton
02-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Luke Clayton here. I've been on the Mathews Pro staff for a long time. The first Mathews I shot was the little Featherlight. I can truthfully say I've never had a Mathews that didn't perform well for me. I really LOVE the Reezen, which I am currently shooting. I shoot left handed and haven't recieved the newest Z7 yet (they make the right hand models first) But, I'm done my homework and expect it to be awesome.

Tell you this, when I got my Reezen set up by Fay Frigon, also a Mathews pro staffer, he set it at 58 pounds.I always pulled 62 for hunting situations. At this lighter poundage, the Reezen shot 30 fps FASTER than the Drenalin at 62 pounds! The Z7 will be hard pressed to outperform my Reezen but I'm anxious to put it through it's paces. The UPS truck should bring it this week, or next!Good bowhunting to all of you!

hogfreak96
02-21-2010, 09:56 AM
i think it would be a really nice bow