PDA

View Full Version : Log in issues resolved!

CustomCrest
12-21-2009, 03:21 AM
Everytime I've tried to log in for the past few months it kicks me out...I finally went ahead and read where it says "IFYOUAREHAVINGTROUBLELOGGINGIN!" haha, and sure enough here I am.

I've got some big old pigs on my deer lease that I need to get trail cam pictures of up on here. I'll do that tonight when Iget home from work maybe.

I'm also working on making a bow hog light for my dad for Christmas so we can slay some hogs this Spring. It's kind of cheesy but Ithink it will work. :)

Cameron Gott

CustomCrest
12-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Well I left my flash drive at the house. I meant to bring it to work so I could upload those pictures but in the rush it slipped my mind. I'll try to do it before I leave town today.

txbhunter1
12-23-2009, 10:28 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww come on man........................Congrat's on your appt to the editor of LSBAalso bro. Now when are the mags gonna start coming again. Ihave gotten only 1 since the expo. LOL

SirVival
12-24-2009, 02:26 AM
Rather than fooling with trying to rig up a bow light, check out www.sniperhawglights.com. They have absolutely, positively the BEST and BRIGHTEST lights on the market...period. I promise you won't be disappointed...

txbhunter1
12-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Straight up, what sir said. Ihave 3 of them, with mounts for both of my bows. Fixin to work on a mount like the sir has for my .44 mag also. That is the cats meow man.

CustomCrest
12-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Good deal, I wanted to make my own though. I'm a poor kid and I like messing with stuff. I am happy with my final product. :)

I sent the Fall issue to the printer 2 weeks ago, it should be out soon! :)

Working on the Winter issue now.