PDA

View Full Version : Blond Boar

SirVival
01-10-2010, 01:27 PM
Blond Boar, Coupland, Texas, 4:30 pm, 100+ yds., Head Shot. Had another big black boar come in 30 min. later, hit him, but he is MIA....

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/GameFix/BlondBoar002.jpg

CODY
01-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Just when I thought I was about to catch up to you, you go ahead and get another one LOL!!! Naw just kiddin. That a nice boar. Was the MIA boar bigger than the blond? I just got my first video hog yesterday evening, gettin with my buddy who's camera it's on this week to get the footage. Congrat's to you my friend.

SirVival
01-10-2010, 01:56 PM
oooohh,...it's not a competition my friend! The less pigs, the better, and I just LOVE being in the woods. Hunted this morning, all quite like and stealthy....nothing. Did work all day moving and filling feeders, cutting senderos, setting up a pop-up blind and a ladder stand, clearing truck trails, the whole bit, dirting roots, really stunk up the joint. Got done and it was 2 hrs. till dark so I figured I would sit in the blind to see if anything would show up. AND THEY DID!!! Goes against every instinct and logic I've got. Never can tell I guess. That's what makes hunting so COOL!!!

Hogdude1234
01-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Dang Brother!!! Knockin' em dead for sure!!! Awesome boar!!!

Shane Ladewig

>---------------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

ggonzales
01-12-2010, 01:47 AM
Great job, I just wish the pigs would show up at my feeder!!!

riverhog
01-13-2010, 02:27 AM
nice hog,