PDA

View Full Version : Hog Gt

txbhunter1
02-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Guys,

I posted this in another spot also, but do any of y'all just get together for a weekend and hunt, hang out and have a good time? I'm sure, if you are like me, do not have a great amount of acrerage to host such a gathereing by we would always have the state land, just alot of restrictions, ie NOHELP getting the animals out. We could do this in the winter right after the deer seasons end. That way everyone is still in the mode or wait and take a break. Ithink we would need to do it before it gets too hot and the bugs really carry us out of the swamps. Just an idea.

NelsonV
02-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Sounds good. All I need is a time a place......and maybe a beer or two.

bratmaker
02-16-2009, 01:02 AM
You all have a great sport getting to hunt hogs! I got the fever about 15 yrs ago and come down to TX once a year ever since. All we talk about is the adrenaline rush when stalking hogs. Now we really like to put out some corn and try to get them in the dark. That is AWESOME stuff. In KS we get some good deer hunting, bird hunting, but no hogs. Glad we have the chance to share in what you guys have! Hog huntin!!

txbhunter1
02-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Anytime you want ot come down, just give us a call and we'll see what we can get going.

txbhunter1
02-24-2009, 07:53 AM
Hey Guys,

Do any of y'all want to get together here soon and do a hunt? Imay not be able to hunt yet due to my healing, but Ican surely come and meet y'all and get together to swap stories, tell a few lies and have some adult beverages.

Jason
02-24-2009, 09:09 AM
If i was home id be up for it regardlessof the time or place.