PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Technology

ggonzales
02-22-2010, 08:18 AM
With all the nice equipment that is availbale to purchase to improve night hunting capabilities, night hunting should offer plenty of great sporting opportunity. For years I have enjoyed hunting pigs only in the am becuase of not having the capabilties of hunting at night and sometimes I would get lucky, but most of the time I would not see the pigs until after dark. Then I started hunting in the evenings and I would have a little better success, but still hog movement would occur after dark. Now we have added a feeder light and the capability to hunt after dark and hopefully our success for shooting quality pigs will increase. At our hunting locations the pigs definitely seem to prefer to move at night and they are smart to do that. Thanks to some great technology, the everyday average hunter can know enter the blind just before dark, sit quietly and put the smack down on the pork chops with increased night vision technology in the form of feeder lights, scope lights and night vision googles / scopes.

Jordan1991
02-22-2010, 01:10 PM
A' Man to that i was is in that same situation untill i got a light now ill probally never sit another day in the stand and hunt nights only. Plus It harder for the warden to see your beer cans

ggonzales
02-22-2010, 03:05 PM
I like to see Texashoghunter.com come up with an app for the i-phone similar to the ones facebook and myspace have