PDA

View Full Version : Spitting bullets

ggonzales
03-16-2010, 05:06 PM
The last two pigs that were caught in the hog trap at the ranch had an interesting ending recently. My dad likes to drop hogs in the hog trap with his trusty Ruger .357 mag and has never had problems putting them down, but this time would be different. He shot the smaller hog first and she dropped right away, then he put the sights on the bigger hog and fired a round to the head, the hog stumbled, but took the lead, so my dad put another round through the ear and the hog just got pissed off, then my dad put another round to the head and the hog charged the cage and spit a mouthful of blood at my dad including a .357 round that was in his mouth, my dad fired two more rounds before the hog went down and after removing the pigs from the trap they found two more bullets on the ground inside the trap!!!

Hogdude1234
03-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Hogs are tough critters indeed!!!

cabledad
03-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Hay Shane I killed a Buffalo on Walter Shriners ranch in Nov. Took the meat to Hunt had it processed and it cost a fortune ,I got very little back strap or rib eye type meat,I was very disappointed.Absolutely no fault of Shriner( He is one of the YO family)Bring the meat home.Chuck