PDA

View Full Version : DESTROYER

riverhog
05-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Received the DESTROYER this morning, i am very impressed with the light and the service from sniper hog lights. From the time I placed the oder on tuesday 5-4-10, i was informed on the movement of the order, and was very pleased when the light was in the mail this morning5-10-10.

everythin was easy to install, took a couple of minutes. once the batteries were charged, off went the light in the house so i could test the light, i was amazed. I am truly impressed. If the tornados stay awat i will be settin on a feeder tonight with it.

mounted it on a ruger m-77 hawkeye- 338 federal w/ nikon- buckmaster - 3 x9 x 40

http://texashoghunter.com/oldatt/new 007.JPG

ggonzales
05-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Impressive set up, I know that's gonna put alot of pork chops in the freezer, look foward to the pics!!!

txbhunter1
05-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Ipromise you, you won't be dissappointed in the light. Good luck bro and wack 'em all. As far as the service from Sniper, Rob takes good care of his customers and let's them know up front about everything. The lights are top of the line and put everything else out there to shame.

riverhog
05-23-2010, 06:37 PM
gonna have to get one for the bow, havin too much fun with the rifle

WyoHunter
06-03-2010, 06:33 PM
I plan on getting one for my next trip to Texas. Thanks for the report.