PDA

View Full Version : It's Official...

neilldavidson
02-16-2009, 09:52 AM
THE MEMBERS ON TEXASHOGHUNTER.COM ROCK!!!!I just want to say thanks againto everyone for your support andyour honest feedback. Keep up the hard work and thanks again!

Sincerely,

Neill

squirt
02-16-2009, 09:59 AM
I got your back 100%. I live on this site.

CODY
02-16-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm 100% TexasHogHunter.com, this is the only hog hunting site I'm on, PERIOD.

Thank you Neil for making it happen.http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/thumleft.gif

bratmaker
02-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Keep up the good work Neil!

It keeps hog hunting real! It's the only site I like and I'm glad I got in on the ground floor!http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/thumleft.gif

Roscoe
02-16-2009, 12:06 PM
I think you'll look back a year from now an be amazed at what you got here!!!http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/dance.gif

txbhunter1
02-16-2009, 12:19 PM
This, Ihave to say it one hell of a site. I have met but not met more honest and eager to help people than any other siteI have been to. Everyone has one goal in mind and that is to put Pork on the Pit.You Neil, have offered me something in what we have been emailing ea other back and forth, that you did not have to do. Unlike other sites thatwould say," too late, sorry, better luck next time.Iwant to congratulate you for putting this together and also am very glad to be inon the ground floor and look forward to hunting with all of the guys here at some point or another. Keep it going guys.

Gary

NAHC LM,RMEF LM,NRA Member,Lonestar Bowhunter

NelsonV
02-16-2009, 04:48 PM
Neil,

First of all your creation is great. It's always great to have a place for others hunters who share the same passion we all do for the outdoors to get together. The education that is provided on this site alone is priceless. You can tell there are some seasoned porkers out there ready to share their tips,ideas, and success stories.

Now what would set this site over the top would be a hunt somewhere for all members to get together and do a little hog thinning. Maybe have two hunts a year somewhere. I would think TexasHogHunter could draw some serious sponsors. Once again you hit a homerun here. Keep up the great work.

Live Life at Full Draw

Nelson

txbhunter1
02-16-2009, 05:00 PM
Do any of y'all think that the Granger WMA would allow us to have a GT out there since alot of the members have been there before? What are y'alls thought on this? Maybe we could get the place or at least part of it for a weekend and do a get together hunt and campfire. Any suggestions like maybe before it gets to hot for us to trampse around those swamps over there and the main tourist season hits?

DirtyMike
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
There is a nice camp spot that is deep in the woods by the san gabriel. It is called fox bottom. You can only get there by a 5 mile hike or boat. We kayak up to it and camp. It might work there.

DirtyMike
02-16-2009, 05:17 PM
http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/granger/Recreation/Camping/Undevareas.asp

tommyh
02-17-2009, 12:49 PM
Great!Something else to keep me from working :D.

Looking forward to seeing how this place unfolds!

txbhunter1
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Since Iam down and out with my back these days, Ispend alot of time on the internet throughout the day. Just today, Ihave seen the members numbers go up by 100 since this morning. Now that is progress. Good job Neill and the rest oif the guys.

marshall
02-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Yes, I agree Neill. This is one of the best sites I've been on. Very friendly people with a lot of knowledge here, and always willing to help. I enjoy coming to this site every a.m. (coffee in hand). I'm glad I got in early too and look forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas. I would like to do a GT also, real soon before it gets too dang hot. You've done a great job!

Jason
02-20-2009, 03:25 AM
Ok I have looked at other sites i admit sorry lol. But by far this site is the best and the only one im going to be on. There are people on here who are not stuck up or snobbish like on the other sites i been to and From what ive seen and read so far I think this site is always going to be the site to go to for Hog Hunting tips and to be part of a Hog Hunting Family.

My Hats off to every one Specially Cody as he has been a great help so far.

Cant wait to get back to hog hunting in about 7 months soons i get out of this big ol sand box.

Thanks Guys and take care

txbhunter1
02-20-2009, 03:42 AM
Jason, the overseas sand box?

Jason
02-20-2009, 05:32 AM
Yes i believe every one knows it as Iraq

txbhunter1
02-20-2009, 06:43 AM
Then Ifor one, would like to say thanks for all you are doing over there for us in this country. When you get back, and if you get to Texas, Iwould like to extend an invitation to you to get you one of these lovely critters for your freezer or wall if you like. I did my time in the military a long time ago and got out as an E-6, 11B. My last yr I spent as a recruiter. Keep your head down and your mags full.

Jason
02-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Well like i keep saying THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT,http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/clap.gif

And if you here me knocking on ur door come august september time dont worry its me lol.http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/dance.gif

milton
04-16-2009, 08:02 AM
I just joind this site a few weeks ago and I love it. I like the way you can post every thing easily. I'm not to good on the wire box but this site has been great. I have invited several of my freinds and they're about to get hooked also. Just wait there are more coming!!!

Jimmie
04-16-2009, 03:31 PM
This site is Great; compared to other sites, they just don't have it...

BestCresting09
04-17-2009, 02:58 PM
I agree with everybody! The people and easy use of the site make it a step ahead of the rest. Great job Neill and who ever else may be involved.

Mike

neilldavidson
05-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Once again, I just want to echo what I said 3 months ago when I started this post...

The members on TexasHogHunter.com rock!
You guys and gals make this site a great place to hang out and I am truly proud to be a part of it. Thanks again to all of you for your support!

BustedAssRanch
05-20-2009, 11:03 AM
Dude this place is going to grow by leaps & bounds. It is up over 500 members now!!!

CustomCrest
05-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Man, the site is as cool as it gets. The layout absolutely rocks, the people are cool, and it loaded with info...

milton
05-22-2009, 12:55 AM
THIS SITE ROCKS NEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C

milton

milton

countryboy
06-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I am on this site every night. I cant get enough of it. Thank you Neil!!!!!!

Hogdude1234
06-05-2009, 11:44 AM
If I ain't huntin' I am on this site!!!! It is truly one of a kind. Everyone here has so much in common it seems. We are all hunters, outdoorsmen, and stewards of the land...I consider us a BROTHERHOOD!!!! And Neill...thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication to your creation here...we all benefit from it!!!! You have an awesome PRO STAFF who are very friendly and knowledgeable as well!!!! The sky is the limit when you have all of these ingredients mixed together!!!! I am very excited about the future...

dnahoghunter
06-06-2009, 07:25 AM
This is a Fantastic site! I can't belive how fast its growing. Thanks for the help on posting Neill, and thanks to the members for the tips, great comments and help. I'm always so busy but I bring you YouTube videos and HogDude1234 for your enjoyment! Anytime ya'll want a new vid to watch just let me know.

http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/salut.gifThanks again Neill for putting the time and effort into such a great place to meet hunters.

Hogdude1234
06-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Hey DNA....are you saying you are my sponsor? I will take any funds you want to give me for sponsorship!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Naw...thanks for referring me to this site Darak...you know I like it!!!!!!

rusa7476
06-11-2009, 03:37 AM
hey everyone,

i just joined this site about a week ago, and Gary and evceryone else has already made me feel like one of the family. I work in IT and spend a llot of time online and have learned more and met more hunters willing to share then any other site out there and that includes pro hunter sites. Great Job on the site Neil and Great videos hog dude. Thanks again for the warm welcome and lets stackem high this weekend!!!!!

RiverBottomHunter
06-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Nice Site. Would you like to swap links?

Hogdude1234
06-17-2009, 01:39 PM
This site Does ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hogdude1234
08-08-2009, 12:14 PM
TEXASHOGHUNTER.COM KICKS A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ _______

Shane Ladewig

>>---------------------------------->

TexasHogHunter.com Pro Staff Member

rusa7476
08-08-2009, 02:42 PM
im in this is the best hunting forum i've every seen....

love the new profile pic bestcresting

Jason
08-12-2009, 04:17 AM
Any time you have people who are this willing to help total strangers out to put more pork on the table or just to actuall get together and have a good time shows just how good of a website this is and how awsome the people that make up this site are.

drysmoke
08-12-2009, 03:43 PM
This is the only Hog Hunting Site that this colorado Boy will be apart of.

I have met some Great People on this site who did not give me any HELL for being from another state besides Texas.

It is and will continue to be the ONLY Hog Hunting website I will belong to.

Be back down in mid September once again to hunt some PORK LOL!!!

redog
01-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Hey im new here and loving the site but i cant find were to post a "new topic" and the store wont let me buy anything .....

OH!..... I guess i just found were to reply too!!!http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/thumleft.gif

BustedAssRanch
01-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Click "forum" then click which "category" then click the new topic button.

http://texashoghunter.com/oldatt/THH.jpg