PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP AMMO?

Jordan1991
06-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Hey quick question guys. I have a .45 that im trying to find ammo for the last batch i bought i paid $210 for a 1000 rounds and my supply is starting to run low i dont wanna buy bulk again unless its a great deal. And cant seam to find anything reasonably prices 35 cents a round is on average what im finding. i dont care if there reloads or factory new, i just need cheap ammo. any ideas on what sites to check or anyone yall might recomind that reloads and might wanna sell.

i have about 30 lbs of lead ill trade for relaoded 45 ammo

i also have a box of 50 .222 remington for sale or trade

Thanks Guys

SouthTexasPighunter
06-02-2010, 07:48 AM
Message sent.

STP

riverhog
06-02-2010, 04:55 PM
try { cheaper than dirt, or natchez shooter supply} usually they have cheap prices

WALLYWORLD8
06-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Might try Sportsmansguide as well.They often beat places like Cheaper than Dirt.There's also a place right ther in Texas, I've bought bulk and hard to find ammo. The web site is BigDogammo. com. You can usually buy buld from them too in smaller quantities, like 500 or 250. Did you try your local WalMart too? They are hard to beat and no shipping charges... that is if your local store keeps a good stock. Ours generally does, but it't hit or miss. Also, never pass up a chance to go to a local gun show. There's usually someone there selling ammo or reloads pretty cheap. Once on business travel I ran into a small gun show in New Mexico. The ammo was so cheap Ibought a bunch of it in different calibers I shoot and packed it all up and shipped it home to myself at a UPSstore. Idon't reload so I bank up on cheap ammo anywhere Ican find it.