PDA

View Full Version : snake bite pup

riverhog
06-05-2010, 02:24 PM
2 days after snake bite, macy is doing great, a little swelling on throat and neck. but she is doing great

http://texashoghunter.com/oldatt/new 020.JPG

SouthTexasPighunter
06-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Glad to hear n see she's doin better. STP

SouthTexasPighunter
06-15-2011, 03:44 AM
Hey River how did Macy turn out after the snakebite. Its been a year now any scarring or bad side effects from the poison?

STP

riverhog
06-17-2011, 08:07 PM
she came out if it just fine, she had a bald area where the snake bit her , hair never came back in that area,other than that she is doing great.

SouthTexasPighunter
06-23-2011, 05:44 AM
Glad to hear it. Been workin on clearing some of my property for a new kennels. Got a Kemmer pup coming and I'm lookin for 2 American Bulldogs to work with the Curs and Plotts. Started a big Boar the other night But couldnt get to him fast enough before he broke. I think its the same one we raun for three hours one night. He definately knows what dogs are. Its all good though eventually I will get him. I know where he runs in. The ranch manager saw him last week and thought he was a young heifer or bull calf. TOO Funny!

STP

riverhog
06-23-2011, 07:46 PM
the bigger boars here are runnin alot, they won't stop for nothin. ran one the other night for nealy 2 hours finall just gave upn him. Good luck in gettin the big bozr

riverhog
06-23-2011, 07:46 PM
the bigger boars here are runnin alot, they won't stop for nothin. ran one the other night for nealy 2 hours finall just gave upn him. Good luck in gettin the big boar

SouthTexasPighunter
07-01-2011, 07:43 AM
Didnt get the big one but I got one of his kids the other evenin. Me an my boy were checkin protein feeders and had Poncho(Lacy Leapord cross) and Babboon(Plott American bulldog cross) with us and caought a sounder of about 35 in an open field of short sunflowers. They had him squeelin within 100 yards of the road....... the rest iz Poke Chops.;)

STP