PDA

View Full Version : Free hunts

Guybo
02-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey Yall!

My name is Guy Connelly I am 23 andlive in the DFW area. A friend of mine and myself just started a guideing service (www.downwindguides.com)and were tryn to do some networking. If anybody has any good land they can get us access to, we will pay in cash or with free hunt. Were having a custom airboat being built right now she should be finished in 2 months. Id love to take some folks up the trinity in it lookn for pigs. We will be giving away free red river duck hunts to anybody who can help us out. Ill start posting pics and videos as they trickle in!

txbhunter1
02-18-2009, 07:35 AM
Welcome Guybo. The thought of running the Trinity for hogs sounds great. If you come across something let us know. If I am healed enough, I would be interested in a hunt. Ihave hunted a couple of the islands on the Trinity before for hogs and it gets interesting in the palms when you can't see them coming. LOL

Guybo
02-22-2009, 04:30 AM
Hey Txbhunter1 Ill let you when we get things up and running. We jus did an expo up in Sherman hopefullywe book some hunts out of it.

txbhunter1
02-22-2009, 05:39 AM
Good deal. Hope y'all get something going soon. Iam still healing but am always ready put somekind of meat in my freezer by whatever means Ican. LOL

Roscoe
02-22-2009, 06:18 AM
Good luck with the new venture!!!http://texashoghunter.com/images/images/forum/emoticons/thumleft.gif