PDA

View Full Version : New member intro.

DallasCamo1
10-15-2010, 03:18 PM
High all, I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member of this site. My name is Dan House and among other things I am an avid hog hunter as well as everyone here it seems. I have been watching this site for some time and like very much what I have read and information posted seems to be of high quality and well informed. I am looking forward to visiting with everyone as we get in to the season we all prepare for though-out the year. In addition, I also own and operate Dallas Camo and Color where we dip skulls and Guns or what ever else that comes up. This is actually the first forum I have been on so please bare with me if I make mistakes.

Respectfully;

Dan House

http://www.dallascamo.com/

uc1
10-15-2010, 03:27 PM
Welcome, Welcome,

Yes there are a great bunch of guys here that just love to HOG hunt.

The Storys are Grand and the information is full of great knowledge. You will get a lot of Laughs and some new ideas that you never thought of.

txbhunter1
10-15-2010, 03:39 PM
Welcome aboard man. Enjoy!!!!!!

cabledad
10-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Before I went over to your web site I had thoughts about my camo job on my 7 mag which consists of a paint job with muffler paint.30 years ago that worked pretty well.But I see that your an artist and it would take a lot of thought to do what you do,I'll bet you have some interesting things in your house and pickup.I would if I had you talent and process,Good luck Chuck PS I am up north of you in Pottsboro,Texas

MikeC
10-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Yes,, welcome!

DallasCamo1
10-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. And cabledad, I do have quite a collection but just haven't had much time to get to my truck yet. I actually might do some of it this weekend. I did however just finish diping my new Stag model 7 6.8 this week. haven't even had time to shoot it in yet. I'm really excited about taking some hogs with it this year. It should do the job quite well. I put a Trijicon 2.5-10X56 scope on it for those low light conditions. WOW what a scope! I can't wait to get out there and put that green triangle right where I can see it. Should be a very good year for taking more hogs.

cabledad
10-15-2010, 05:35 PM
We like pictures.Chuck

DallasCamo1
10-16-2010, 06:50 AM
Well, I was actually trying to figure out how to attach an image but so far my teeny little brain hasn't figured it out yet. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's right in front of me.

BustedAssRanch
10-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Welcome to the site bud!

SirVival
10-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Welcome Aboard!