PDA

View Full Version : The fever.

Jason
02-20-2009, 05:30 AM
Here i am deployed to Iraq and my wife thinks she is done hearing about me wanting to go hunting all the time. Well low and behold i started telling her about this site and even emailed her the link. Now she isupset cause im over 3000 miles away and Talking about hunting as if i was still back at the house.

I thank yall for spreading the hog killing fever that i got right now wanting to be able to go stick a pig with a peice of carbon or lead . Even from over 3000 miles away the fever is catching.

See what happens when you get something good going lol. maybe i just need to stop looking at all the picture of everyones kills.

Thanks for the site Neill

And thanks for every one posting their pics.

ill be getting of the plane in agust and already be heading to the woods the following weekend .

marshall
02-20-2009, 06:01 AM
Thank you for serving our country. I always try to shake hands and say thanks to every uniformed soldier I see. I pray that you will come home safe and soon. Get home, enjoy family and get out there and get some hogs.

Jason
02-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Thanks

Before this turns into a thank you for serving post. let me thank every one for their support and gratitude to me and my fellow soldiers.

Now Back to hunting when yall going to send some hogs over here for me to kill??? LMAO !!!