PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Arizona

bushmasterar15
07-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Mark and new to this site. Looking for information on some hog hunts that won't break the bank. Would also like to meet and make some new friends here.

Gigem
07-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Welcome Mark! Make yourself at home!

riverhog
07-08-2011, 12:36 AM
welcome aboard

ARhoghunter
07-10-2011, 08:08 AM
This spring we might have let you come for free! Got 5 sows in 2 days in April. Not much around our place since & the dang drought hasn't helped. Got a mountain lion around though-got 3 of our neighbors prized white tails inside his game fence! It scared the hunter he hired to shoot it!

txbhunter1
07-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Guy must be a sissy or something? LOL!!!!!!! JK'ing. Heck, I know a few guys that would not be scared to come and get it done. Welcome aboard Bushmaster.

Gigem
07-10-2011, 04:24 PM
This spring we might have let you come for free! Got 5 sows in 2 days in April. Not much around our place since & the dang drought hasn't helped. Got a mountain lion around though-got 3 of our neighbors prized white tails inside his game fence! It scared the hunter he hired to shoot it!

That sounds like fun....tell your neighbor to give me a call and we'll see if we can get there with the night vision and thermal gear. I've always wanted a big cat.

cabledad
07-11-2011, 01:53 AM
A DR. and his wife here in my subdivision north of Pottsboro,Tx have seen a large Mountain Lion several times.I lost my house cat to something.Loaned my game cam out to the HOA to get it recorded so the trappers can come in and get it.Of course Mountain Lions move around a lot its probably gone on now.I worry about the kids here in the subdivision.We are in the city limits of Pottsboro and shooting might be a problem.I have my 12 ga.870 loaded with buckshot and behind the door. Its a big cat he says it goes also most up to his waist.Chuck

bushmasterar15
07-13-2011, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Indefrou852
08-18-2020, 06:16 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Mark and new to this site. Looking for information on some hog hunts that won't break the bank. Would also like to meet and make some new friends here.

Welcome Mark:)