Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'll Donate $100!

I'll donate a hundred dollars to Jason's Project... Anyone want to top me? Go ahead! That's the least I can do. HogHunter

Thanks HogHunter! The offers out there have been amazing. We can use your donation to help with the gas money for the "volunteer mules" driving back and forth. Thanks again!

Since there are two of us,,, we play and hunt together,, We will both top you.. Both the Mrs and Me will donate $110.00 for a total of $220.00. We are making this donation for a friend of mine, Lt. Condi USMC. I sat next to him in the Basis School for four and one half months at Quantico, Virginia. He was as good a Marine as there ever was. He came from a Marine Corps family, his Daddy was a Marine Corps General. In May I will visit him again at "The Wall" in Washington DC. In Memory of Lt. Condi, USMC, kia Viet Nam, 29 Nov 1969 Patty and Corbin,, Capt. Corbin USMC

Friday, March 6, 2009 usmcjc you are great! Thanks for topping my donation. Let's get others to join in. Together, we can show our appreciation. My favorite saying is... "It doesn't take a lot of time to do a lot of good!" It's time to do some good for our vets! Thanks again, HogHunter -

Semper Fi.. Lets see how much we can raise,, if we get enough we can buy each Vet a memento of the trip.

Ihave a friend of mine that does t-shirts. I would like someone to give me some art work for the following: TexasHogHunter.com's 1st Annual Wounded Vets Hog Hunt Centerville,Texas

Txbhunter1,,Great idea,, lets get some hog pictures together, along with some military stuff and put them together I will call you -- Corbin and Patty,,

just tell me how to get yall the money and i will donate another 150.00 i will also try to send you some pics i have from iraq

My wife is a Graphic Designer and Photographer, she and I a able to donate artistic talent. I've was contemplating wether or not to post this but may we could do a collage of pics of the hunt of pics that would be taken. She is very good and if your interested i'm going to post collages of hers in albums (A hunting collage would be a first but not out of her skills and capabilities) this would be a great momento of the event. an 8x10 print or something? Mike

Bestcresting AND txbhunter1 Bestcrester,, get in touch with txbhunter1,, we need some art work to get to his T shirt guy,,, We do photos also but dont know a thing about printing up T shirts.. Corbin and Patty