Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

T-Shirts for the Hunt

Guys and Gals, Ineed someone to help me out with some artwork for the following. I want to get some t-shirts made for the hunt for the vets and supporters for this hunt. Help me out with the artwork. I would like to put the ranch's name on here along with a good nasty looking hog of some kind. TexasHogHunter.com's 1st Annual Wounded Vets Hog Hunt Centerville,Texas Thanks, Gary

We could put the TexasHogHunter.com logo on the front and the artwork on the back of the shirt.

logo on front with, the saying on back and maybe a yellow ribbon on it some place saying all gave some some gave all.

Jason,, we are buying you and your family some T shirts,, tell us how many and take a guess at the size,, The Mrs says men dont know sizes so just guess,,,

yea right lol i know my sizes lol ok 2 large 1 xtra large and 1 small besides i got my wife just a mouse click away lol

Also if you want you can talk with my wife at the number listed in my profile she may be able to provide you with any more info if you need it her name is Leticia

I will check with txbhunter1 to see when he gets the Tshirts done,,,

I'm still waiting on a reply from Neill for the logo. Iwill see my guy for the shirts today and see what Ican get for shirts and what they will cost me for the lot. Iam figuring on getting somewhere between 50 and 75 shirts. If Ineed to get more ,everyone please let me know as soon as so that my initial order will be complete. I would like to know an approx of how many more shirts Imay need over the 75, or if that is too many. Gary

We need 4 for jason and 2 for us,, === 2 XL ,, 3L,, 1 S ...

I would like to have a T-Shirt, I was wondering how could I get more information about getting one, Like for example howmuch the T-Shirt is going to cost, and how much the shipping, and handling is going to cost. You can E-mail me with more information to my e-mail address at vleex1@netzero.net. Thanks, Man. I really appreciated.