Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hey Guys, Those arrows that BestCresting has for his profile pic are mine. They are beautiful. Professionally done and some of the best work Ihave seen in along time. They are in fact painted crest's and not wraps. You can not tell the diff. looking at them. Any of y'all that will be at the vet's hunt can see them up close and personal. I will have them with me if any of y'all are interested in seeing BestCresting's work. Best of all, the price is right.............................. Gary

Thanks for the compliment! I hope to meet and exceed the expectations of the individual with quality craftsmenship and customer service. Thanks again Gary was a pleasure to do the arrows for you. Mike Michaelis mike@bestcresting.com www.bestcresting.com

No problem MIke. Isent you a couple messages and left you a voice mail. You are up early this morning. LOL

Iactually use those heat shrink fletching things with quick spin 4" vanes. I like them and they're easy to do. Sab

I am a huge fan of any of the Quikspin products. I shoot the 4 inchers and love them. I shoot a fall away rest, I fletched up some for my buddy that uses a Whisker Biscuit, they shot good for about a week and then started rippling. I see now that Quikspin has made a copy of the Blazer style, anyone tried those through their biscuit?

I shot the 2" quick spins thru my WB and didn't get any rippling. (I think these are what your are comparing to the blazer vanes) They make a little noise but are way accurate. I'm giving the blazer vanes a go now to see if I like them, next I'm going to try x-vanes 3"

i use vanes they work better in the rain and wind up here in the northwest.

Thanks Bestcresting, Those were the ones I was talking about, the 2 inchers. Pretty sure my buddy will be swithcing back over to Quikspins.

NAP QS Twister 2" without the little kicker on the vane, I was talking about the ST's (with Kicker) that made a little noise. I checked out the new ones and they are just like blazer vanes. let me know what your buddy thinks of them!

I have been using Blazer Vanes in 2" since they hit the market. Every thing else I have tried just don't work like I want them to