Bowturbow good/bad/ugly

This was sent out by my local archery store. Would any care to comment on thier findings. These guys are pretty good guys who seem to know thier stuff Dear Bowhunters: The BowTurbow was advertised as being able to enhance bow performance in the following way: Lower your bow poundage and shoot the same speed. Shoot a heavier tip weight to increase f.o.c. More kinetic energy and better penetration. Increase the speed of your bow by 10-30 fps. Fits any standard 3/8“ cable bar. Quiet your bow. Increases accuracy. Firm the wall. After carefully following manufacturer installation instructions; testing several bows of various cam styles and technologies, and using very careful calculations, my professional findings are that the BowTurbow is NOT a worthwhile investment. All of my testing shows an increase in speed of approximately 15-20 feet per second with the BowTurbow attached. However, the side effect of installing the BowTurbow is a “hidden” increase in draw length and draw weight. In other words, the BowTurbow gives you an increase in speed by “sneaking” in an increase in the bow’s draw weight and draw length to an almost unnoticeable degree. Therefore, when you deduct the gain in speed produced by draw weight and draw length with the BowTurbow installed, the real increase in speed is only approximately 8 feet per second. In fact, in most cases, if the speed Gain was more than the weight and length produced without BowTurbow, there was only a gain in speed of approximately 3 - 5 feet per second. In conclusion, if you want more speed, you can obtain the same results without the cost of the BowTurbow as well as labor costs for installation and re-tuning your bow by simply increasing your draw weight and draw length which would be counter productive to shooting accuracy since your bow is custom fit to your personal draw length and draw weight. I DO NOT recommend that consumers alter factory tuning settings unless a draw length and draw weight increase is part of the goal in purchasing a BowTurbow unit. Having wheels on bearings is never a bad thing for your cables. In fact, I prefer it (Mathews). The bottom line: the consumer must decide whether that alone is worth the cost of BowTurbow ($79.99) plus the cost of installation and re-tuning labor costs. Spirit Quest Archery’s highest priority is ensuring that you “get what you pay for”. In the case of BowTurbow, unfortunately, it fails. Test results will be available in their entirety soon. Best Regards, Aaron Lasco Spirit Quest Archery

Is there a website to check this thing out? Not that I am not happy with what Ihave now, but you know the 'ol saying "Curiosity" LOL

here is the mfg website, www.bowturbow.com I was kinda juiced when I seen this, but I want to know what other though about the product. Of course the people are going to tell you to buy there stuff! I try to get people to buy my arrows! with my arrows I don't claim performance, I would think there is some gain over factory fletching compared to ours

Aaron do you sell tracer feathers?