Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding Ideas

Well DANGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I leave to do honey do's for a little while and look at all the changes! Im gonna like this site! Now for one last thought for the evening...............What about doing a group hunt? I think Howie was the one that mentioned it originally and it sounds like fun! Im gonna go out in the garage and start building a list of all the stuff I have that I can put on the classifieds (my wife's been on me to clean out the garage anyway LOL) Hope everyone has a great evening and a safe week ahead! Mike

I'll third the idea for a group hunt.

a group hunt would be fun i bow huntmonly but have no probs taking my turn i also have night sights and about anything we need i have 3 leases that i am the club pres on but they are bow hunting only, i suggest going to one of the ranches such as langley and huntnshoot it helps support the cause and you dont have to do a whole lot both places cateer to you well. lets open the table for discussion

i cant rember what langleys can hold i know he stays booked for a good reason!!! at huntnshoot 15 can be accomadated nicely they have a 2 vunk houses 14 stands spot and stalk is allowed if rifle it can be a 2-2 or a 2-3 guide to hunter ratio the guides will take you to the areas and get ya a shot the bow hunters you can go stalk

Hey Howie, We like to see a max of 8 hunters for their first trip to the ranch. After that you can do just about whatever you want to. I hope yall arent wanting to go anytime soon. We dont have any opening until July I believe. There is a new place down the road from us that we have been givng some of our slack business to if yall are interested. Same prices as us. There are also two other places nearby that do a heck of a job as well. Randy

What about a trail cam area, or do you want to just keep the photos in the photo section?

I'm in for a group hunt with the bows. Islao posted this under article ideas but Iwould like to see an archery thread regarding Q/A about all types of archery from hunting to equipment used to tips/techniques,arrow shafts,broadheads and so on.... Just my .02