Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4D Outfitters in Mexia, TX

Our Texas Hog Hunter Member Nate Davey owns and operates 4D Ranch in Mexia,TX. I've taken a number of hogs at his ranch. It's great place! Not the Ritz, mind you, but first class all the way with Nate's hospitality, service-minded approach, and abundance of pork chops! He's a great, great guy, running a great, great hog hunting ranch. If you're looking for a place that you can relax, hunt, and generally just be yourself at, give Nate a shout at 4D.

I know Nate from another site. Cool cat.

Ditto that! Went up a couple times not to hunt, but to film a few of Nate's hunts. Pigs are EVERYWHERE! He's a great guy who knows what he's doing. I highly recommend the 4D to anyone looking to book a hog hunt...

I've killed my share there as well. Also got my first ram at 4D. The hog in my avatar is from 4D in 2007. Pigs everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind replies. Ido have several hogs but Iam thinning them out on a regular basis.

I am not to far from Mexia, about 45 minutes from the intersection of Hwy 84.I am on the other side of Hillsboro. Do you have a hunt where I could come and day hunt without having to stay overnight?

This has been a ranch that i have been dying to do!!! nate is a good friend of mine and also a very knowledeable archer/bowhunter!

rockone8 wrote... I am not to far from Mexia, about 45 minutes from the intersection of Hwy 84.I am on the other side of Hillsboro. Do you have a hunt where I could come and day hunt without having to stay overnight? Yes, Ido offer a one day hunt. I run hunts on wknds and during the week as I work swing shift. When you get ready, give me a call and I'll get a date set up for you. Thanks, Nate

Nate You got a website? I typed in "4D ranch" and got boer goats.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall
    Nate You got a website? I typed in "4D ranch" and got boer goats.
    Try this www.4doutfitters.com