Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4PinesRanch.net

4PinesRanch.net

Come hunt with us in Central Tx. Affordable with nice blinds,heaters and office chairs. Five feeders running year around. Gun and bow set-ups that were put in place by hunters! $200 for the entire weekend. No kill fees or limit. $25 bounty on coyotes and you keep em. We also have some great ram hunting. No kill No pay on rams! Check out my website at www.4PinesRanch.net

Guys, Looks like you have a very nice operation there. Iam always looking for new places to hunt. Your fee's are good and the property looks great. Expect a call soon. Gary

Good deal Gary. Looking forward to it! Here's the nice boar our hunters took last Saturday night. There first hog ever! Like kids in a candy store. Missed the night before but put this one on the ground.. [img][/img]

Done deal man. May 23rd.

what kind of rams you got there?

Looks awsome Cuz. You should also post these on Outfitters Post

Ithought that is where we are? LOL It does say best outfitters at the top right?

Yea i thought this was the outfitters section also? Poo, we have painted desert and barbadoe sheep. got one real nice one, gold medal i believe and some other nice shooters. The ram hunting IS in a game fence. can post more pics if you want...

Im not really big into hunting inside enclosures,just a personal choice, but I ask because there are two species that I kinda admire and think are very nice looking animals that would make great mounts that are not very fiesable to take in the wild but are commonly offered on ranches. If you had them I might consider taking on or both but it soounds like you don't. They are Indian Black buck and Jacobs (or four horned) sheep. I have never head of anyone hunting either of them in their native lands so if I'm ever to take one it will almost have to be in a Texas ranch. Anyway, that's why I ask.

Gotcha. We will be adding Axis and Black Buck this summer... Four horn are crazy lookin! Devil Sheep.