Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hogs and flour

I had a buddy tell me about using plain old flour mixed with a little powdered milk. heck i never tried it be maybe ill give it a shot.

i tried it once and it works alright but i like to use hog wild that work very good for me i seen pigs come in one hour after putting it out you should try it

using chocolate to fatten up cows huh??? do they give chocolate milk afterwards..... lol

They can't be to much different then bear. Has anyone tried oats and fryer grease or cracked corn and fryer grease?

Hogs will eat anything including each other.Flour, molasses and cornmeal works good too. Pour the molasses in a mixing bowl and mix in the dry ingredients. Mix it real good then find a god, heavy log or a tree, then with your hands (using a kitchen glove), rub it all over the log. When the pigs come in, they will bypass the corn under your feeder and shoot for that sweet smelling stuff.

I'm gonna try the flower but guys let me tell ya something plain old table salt in a shallow hole is what i been using every 2 weeks i put it out and they come in and plum dig a ditch, the deer love it too!

NEWS FLASH: THE FLOUR WORKS

squirt, got any pic's !

I cant show the pic online due to it being a dead sow in my trap. But trust me, flour works. They dug trenches.