Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Official Jason's Project Thread

Im going to do my best to update this thread as I can thru the weekend to keep this a semi live hunt for those of you playing the home game. The hunters have arrived and are ready to hunt despite the rain. Weather has dampened some of our plans to hunt tonight, so were going to our immediate plan of hunting the Langley Ranch. I had mentioned the considered of tonight being a social night. Instead of hunting just staying inside outof the weather and ejoying everyones company. We have all weekend to hunt. However, our guests of honor have decided that despite the downpour they will hunt reguardless. So this evening about 5:30 the hunters will gather at the Langley Ranch for this evenings hunt. I have a feeling we will have hogs on the ground by dark. Ill post more as I know it. Randy

Can't keep a good man closed in just because of a little H20. They have the hunger, the need, to put it down.. I hope u provide pictures, would love to see their faces..Good Luck!!!

can't wait to see some pics!!!!!!! and to hear about the turn out.

I just got inside and figured Id update. I dont have pics but I bet someone will post them soon. Three hogs killed this evening. Everyone had and opportunity, saw hogs and took shots. One good blood trail was found on one, other two showed no sign. We gave each shot a good tracking job, but came up empty handed. Blood trailing was difficult due to so much rain. All boars killed this evening: 207lb, 200lb and a 139lb Breakfast is at 8 in the morning, lunch is planned around noon. Early afternoon will be spent playing on fourwheelers and mud buggies in the creeks. Tomorrow evenings hunt will be a night hunt with night vision and thermal imaging scopes. Should be another eventful day for these guys. Hopefully pics will come soon. Randy

right on! can the night vision take video, that would be so cool!!!

Well, I just got home from the hunt. I must say despite the rain, I believe everyone is having a great time, I know I sure did !!! The 5 hunters didn't seem at all bothered by the rain. They have some great spirits and were very eager to get out and hunt. We had 3 hogs in the freezer and a VERY good meal in our bellies by the time I left. I met a lot of great people and made some new friends. I don't want to say too much and spoil the "official" post but I would like to say Thank You- to Neill, the Corbins, Gary and Sue, Joe Langley and everyone else who made this thing possible and especially to the soldiers who serve our country. Sorry I have no pics to post.

Awsome Glad every one is having fun, and what ive herd from the wife so far besides the rain everything is turning out great. keep up the awsome job guys and gals and i cant wait to read the official post and see more pics

Sounds like everyone is having a great time. I still plan to be there tonight about 6:00 pm to helpout with whatever is needed done. Will be bringing some ice for whatever it might be needed for - was really thinking it would be for those to pack hog in coolers with to take some good meat home.

the photos did not work,,try again