Blinds and Gear Making

I personally fabricateall my blinds, stands, traps, getters, crude spears (but effective). Saves alotof money and made some!

I have setup numerous camera blinds across the last few years to help us film from various angles. What I found to be the cheapest way to go is to hit your local Wal-Mart, Big Lots, H-E-B, and get all the wooden pallets you can in the back. Place the wooden pallets in a square configuration with one of the pallets about 3ft back to allow you to walk into the box. WhenI set these out I use the brush from around the area, but I also bring several packages of tomato seeds and bury them in front of the walls to the new blind. Over time not only does it provide another food source, but the vines also at concealment to the wooden pallets.

Chilinges, When is your website going to up and running?

I have used/use the pallet blinds, I use the cheap U posts at home depot to drive in ground and set pallets over, tie wire the 2 together. I also use cattle panels bent in U shape, "framed" by U or T posts, use camo burlap to cover outside of panel and across the opening at the top of the U, Read U being sideways in this application.