Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Us Hog Outfitters

Us Hog Outfitters offers several types of hunting hogs but our specialty is behind dogs. We have a 15000 acre ranch in Fortbend, Wharton County which is loaded with hogs and deer. Also we have just finished our game fence which alows us to now offer Guarenteed hunts with guns or bow. No trophy charges on any size hog If you can drag it out you can have it. For more information plese visit us at : http://www.ushogoutfitters.com/ Ph: 936-394-2931 Cell: 979-575-9484 joe@ushogoutfitters.com

How you doing on running and gunning the 43 properties this week? Any good hogs caught yet?

we have caught so many hogs latley I have lost track. They seem to be getting smaller latley but they are still fun to catch. We caught 3 yesterday and 2 this morning. Hopefully we catch a few this afternoon.

Guys, For any of you that have never run dogs for hogs or even if you have, you need to give Joe and his guys a try. Joe and his guys along with "THEDOGS" are awsome. Joe will do whatever it takes to get you ona hog, and for as long as it takes to get you one. His knowledge of the dogs and the hunting of hogs with dogs is unsurpassed. He runs a first class operation and the hospitality is great. His dogs are some of the best Ihave ever seen, butthat is not many. They are not afraid of anythingand will take onwhatever size hog that comes in front of their noses. The action is fast pacedand the take down unbelieveable.The accomidations for an overnight hunt are great and the fresh hog on the grill along roasted sweetcorn for dinner was good too. If any of you are looking to broaden your horizons and extend your hunting, try hog-doggin, UsHogOutfitters is the place to go. Thanks to Joe, Brandon(aka fivepointsohno), Kelso and the rest of the guys at UsHogOutfitters for a great time. We will definately be doing it again. Give them a try guys, Ipromise "NONE"of you will be dissappointed in the results, the food or hospitality. As his slogan say,"If you can drag it out, you can keep it". You'll get some help with this also. LOL

Gary, Sounds like you had a great hunting experience....that is what it is all about!!!! I am definitely going to give these guys a shout soon and try to get in on a hog-doggin' adventure!!!

Make sure you bring your running shoes and several extra prs of socks as your feet MIGHTget a little wet in some places. LMAO!!!!!!!! You won't be dissappointed man.

It was a great hunt with great people. I really enjoyed this weekend and talking to everyone and finally putting faces with names. I will try and post a few pics tonight. I am at a loss for sleep 4 or 5 hours since thursday morning. and I will say coltan you made my year. I have not ever seen someone get so excited over their first kill and if you think he was going you should have seen his dad. I havent ever seen so much pride in a mans face before. Dont get me wrong it didnt last long after dragging a 250 pound boar 300 yards I think he said he wasnt ever going to hunt hogs again, but for some reason he got back up 4 hours later and did it again and again and again. I think he liked it... It was a great weekend and thank you everyone for a great time

Joe, the thanks goes to you. I had an awesome time and it was a rush. I agree 100% with Gary. It was a first for me and i promise it will not be my last. Joe has a professional operation run by the best bunch of guys and dogs i have ever seen on camera and in person. it is definatly worth the trip. If you like fast paced and heart pumping action Joe is the guy to call. I challenge any avid hunter to come down and keep up with Joe and his crew. YOuu will learn allot and have a great time. Oh and Joe does not hunt his provides security for produce..... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

More to follow.....

and just think this is coltan's second kill.... the firs was a 200 lb hog... first and second kills in one weekend doesnt get better then that......