Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Got shorts on and Ibow to your recurve bro............................Nicely done.

txbhunter1 wrote... Got shorts on and Ibow to your recurve bro............................Nicely done That was a long time ago. Not near the shooter I used to be. Would shoot atleast 100 good arrows a day everyday. Rotator cuff just about keeps me from shooting at all nowdays. It got so bad on my last new bow that I had to have Cody sight it in for me then I adjusted it from there. Longbow doesnt bother me near as much as a compound.

Iknow some pretty good ortho doc's and could probably get you a good discount with them since the wife works for them and alot of them hunt. LOL

Been scheduled for the surgury twice but I just cant make myself do it. A good friend of mine plays in the nfl had it done and can not shoot a bow anymore after the operation.

Randy, I had a severe labrum tear in my shoulder, fought it off for a long time,shooting the bow got to be a hassle and finally went in and had it done by one of my wife doc's. 2 month's of therapy and I was shooting again. Surgery was done mid April and was sitting in my stands in Wi in Oct and Nov of the same yr. My bow shoulder is stronger now than ever before. Ihave sent several others that I know to this same doc and they have all come out better than before. Get-er-done man................Don't be Skeered.

well some times, well let me rephrase that. most non-hunters are uneducated at what we do. they dont under stand how we can kill animals. Infact it had just happened to me the other day. I was calling around to local businesses for donations for a tournament where all money collected would go to the local food bank. we were asking for small dontaions like gift cards and what not. So i have collected over $3000 worth of gifts and gifts cards. Well i had called KILLER TACOS a restaurant in Haleiwa, HI . I spoke with the owner and told him what we were doing and what the donation was going towards. You know what he had the balls to say? He said "I DONT CONDONE THE KILLING OF INNOCENT ANIMALS, PEOPLE WHO DO AND HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE KILLING ANIMALS ARE JUST GOOD FOR NOTHING AND DONT CONTRIBUTE ANY POSITIVE TO THE COMMUNITY" Needness to say I was pissed but i held my cool and asked him "oh so your restaurant is a vegetarian place? he said "no"... so i ask "oh so you dont condone killing innocent animals so you must serve guilty ones right? So if i tell all of my friends and family to tell all of there friends and famliy who hunt and fish not to come to your restaurant that would be fine then right? all he could say is "you cant do that!!!" I laughed and hung-up So IGNORANCE and HYPOCRITES are every where.

What most people don't understand is that if a bow hunter was to make a bad shot like that, they would more than likely feel awful. I would be very upset at myself, but I would get over it. As hunters, all we can do is practice regularly and know our equiptment good enough to give ourselves the best possible chance at success and avoiding bad shots, even though they do happen to us all. __________________________________________________ _________________ Shane Ladewig >>-----------------------------> TexasHogHunter.com ProStaff Member

Someone should call the Wambulance for her. This is just one of MANY attempts to kill our sport that most of us will NEVER give up. Even if it was illegal. Well, I wouldn't anyway! I like this one best. Especially since my wife and mother both hunt! Along with Gary's wife and thousands of others... "Hunting is not a sport. It's a way for insecure MEN to feel macho at the expense of another innocent creature. End this now! "

FOR EVERYONE WHO SEEN THIS VIDEO CHECK THIS OUT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gesG4JYztWw that lady who is in the video is sick that people in her communty can hurt any animal, but at the same time she is wearing a fur coat and her husband who was just as upset has a skull hanging from his garage. check it out and have a good laugh at some hypocrites. LMAO!!!!

lololololol IDIOTS!