Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    What a Crock of _ _ _ t what appears to be a moron taking a head on shot after the Doe raised her head hoping to hit her in the chest. I have seen this type of shot before from avid archers way back when the bows were so loud the deer will jump the string. One case was a Muley that had a mans arrow which hit through the lower part of the eye when the string was touched off, the fletchings were visible but the rest of the arrow broke off and the buck lived and was taken by the bow hunters friend the next year with a muzzle loader. That B_ _ _ _ needs to get a life LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey i support P.E.T.A........ People Eating Tastey Animals lol. I wonder if she knows were her meat comes from and some of the conditions done to the animals before and after getting to the slaughter house. You know Vegitarian is an old indian word for A poor hunter lol

It just goes to show how critical it is that we are concious of our public image as hunters. One hunter's mistake gets put on display and almost 1700 people are now anti bowhunting. We really have to be careful. People are so ignorant. They are all probably sitting in a leather chair, wearing leather shoes and belts talking about how barbaric we are. someone should take them to a slaughter house.

YA well lets just stop shooting these animals all together. Then they will start taking over and polluting the streets with dead carcass. They are over populated. If she had real compassion she would have shot that deer dead right there. God knows i would have! Get a life lady. It goes to show though that there is such things as stupid people.