Boar saves sows life.

I went to "The Land" this weekend to fill feeders and turn over my food plots. I figured while I was there I might as well try to thwack a hog for myself. So the wife and I put some corn on the roads south Texas sendero style! We made a pass Saturday evening about an hour before dark and sure enough there were two nice sows (125lbs) on my newly laid buffet . My wife watched them with the binos as I got the Instinct out of the case and started to put the stalk on em. I made a perfect stalk on them using the tree line along the road for cover waiting for them to both be turned away before moving. So there I am 22 yards and neither sow has any idea I'm about to double lung one of them. Finally one turns broad side and I pull up my bow to draw back and they grunt and look across the road from me on alert. Right then a BIG boar steps out from the other side of the road FROM ME. I'm on one rut of the road and this 300+lb boar is just on the other side of the opposite rut. I finish my draw and turn to shoot him. They all 3 bust and run grunting for what sounded like a hundred yards into the woods. DOH! That boar saved one of those sows life. Got my blood going for sure. My old lady thought he was about to "attack me". Haha

Guess he put the decoys out to see what would happen and you got caught. Sorry bro..............better luck next time.

Got to hate when the stalker gets stalked lol

THATS A GREAT HUNT ANWAY !!!

I think I'd might have p _ _ _ _ d myself LOL