Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    herefishy
    I think that the State of Texas has a responsibility to protect the commerce (commercial livestock) that it's citizens are engaged in for livelihood. Regardless of whether or not what is NOWoccuring is productive or damaging - I just am of the opinion that the DUTY is inherently there, for the State of Texas to protect the interests of it's citizens, in this regard. In addition, and not withstanding and completely seperate from my above sentiment: I would elaborate that some of the specific regulations that are being enforced are merely compliance with the authoritarian mandate of the USDA (who flies the helicopters on the control kills, for instance). At this point, I will refrain from commenting further in regard to the USDA and the general nature of conduct of the Federal Government and it's relationship to the Local (State) government in terms of public sentiment and consensus, evenmoreso in regard to the Constitution of the United States and the sovereignty of the States of the Union, thereof. Regards, Mark

Quote Originally Posted by squirt
    Hey guys, ya'll raise up off of Mark. He's just like all of us. He's no hater and HE DOES NOT work for any Government Agency. I know him personally. He hunts just like the rest of us. I admit that at times he does sound like a college professor, but this dude is cooler than the flip side of your bedroom pillow. Lets get along. We reserve the right to post our opinions and views. Not everyone will agree, however, if you don't dig something someone says; let it go. Handle that thru a pm. Can't let ya'll double up on the guy like that.
    Too late for me squirt. Mark has proved what a jerk he is to me. That is my opinion and my view which you stated Ihave the right to post. As far as "letting it go", whenI feel he has stopped attacking hog hunting in general, I'll let up, but as long as opens his big mouth in a slam towards hog hunters, he's fair game. One more thing, Mark is not like all of us. He has been spewing his garbage from post one and Iam sick of it.